Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 04:42 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,721,384 times

Advertisements

yayyyyy!! I finally got the elliptical machine put together correctly!! So now I have to say a prayer that I can get up earlier than normal to get exercisin' before work! Now it's off to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2007, 06:19 PM

179 posts, read 784,413 times
Good evening all - it seems like it was a busy and hot weekend for everyone. The weekend in NJ it was actually pretty nice. It wasn't very muggy at all and quite pleasant - not typical for us. Yesterday, I didn't exercise or check in - it was too chaotic here. It seems to be back to normal now. All of DH's family safely arrived in NC. We will be joining up with them on Wednesday (hard to take off a week this time of year). This morning, I did a little over 3 miles in one hour before getting ready for an open house. I bought a book yesterday, actually I bought several books (went shopping with my mom). The one I am ready is the YOU diet, waist management. Interesting, very interesting. I picked up a lot of stuff 30% to 40% off (for relaxing in NC later in the week) at the Discovery Store. I didn't know they were closing all of their stores?!? I had a nice weekend with my mom and we did a nice mall walk yesterday. She even tried the treadmill too. I really wish she lived closer. We're a little over an hour away from each other and she doesn't have email either. Oh well, need to relax a little before going to bed. Good night and see everyone in the AM - sometime after Karla and NMS! They must get up at the crack of dawn!

Old 06-24-2007, 06:35 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,255,285 times
The Discovery Stores are closing? Man, I love going to that place! I never bought a whole lot of stuff there but they had really cool things!

Old 06-24-2007, 07:53 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,172,314 times
Hello, I just wanted to say, I went to a going away party for me and my daughter yesterday, it was a good time. 19 days until moving day, yeah!!!!! Today I spent three hours washing and waxing my car, laundry, and now am going for a walk, plus I need to finish my moving list when I return, busy, busy. Talk to you tomorrow, Yorkie

Old 06-24-2007, 08:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Thanks for the weekend off karla, have fun at plant camp! And with your whistle attenn HUT !!!
So, Hoosier, you trying to say you got that elliptical together or what???

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 06-24-2007 at 09:59 PM..

Old 06-24-2007, 10:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
some inspiration for you

GROW!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 03:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
thanks fuzzy
you know I have saved that gif.

lol I had to chuckle over the hoos to, its like each post gave us a little more info.
we ended up going to Bono's BBQ for dinner
I had the smoked turkey
they also have the best corn nuggets !!!! oh yeah and banana pudding

I am glad to see everyone had a good those busy for some weekend

see you all on todays thread
karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals