Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2010, 05:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

lol my FIL loves to get Lola all wound up so I am hurrying so we can leave for breakfast before the house becomes a bark-fest

We wave goodbye after breakfast then will come home to straighten and then watch movies

I do want to make a quick stop at the plant place

So what is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
Typical Sunday at my home but my body is attempting to adjust to the humidity so no outdoor activities planned today.
Evey that was very nice of you and Craig to relocate the big racoon yesterday, bet he was hissing up a storm when you picked up that cage!
Back to work tomorrow for this lady and man I can already tell it will be hard! At least I am all mellowed out!
Hubby left for Church without me, I did not know he was leaving for 8:30 mass so guess I miss this week, that is okay tho I have mounds of laundry (one of the only things Bob won't do).
Have a good one all!

Old 08-01-2010, 07:27 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Good morning to you! DH is good at winding up dogs, cats, kids......wife....

Finally feeling human today, so I'm doing housework. I'm on laundry batch #2, one more to go. Floors are done. Now, just to find the chisel and do the bathrooms.

DH is at B&N, so I see some pool time in my near future.

Enjoy your day, all.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Morning peeps!

Sandy the raccoon never hissed! Not one time. When we got to him he was panting up a storm, but he did not make a peep. We slid the trap into a squared garbage can (in case of bodily fluids) and laid it down in the back of DH's van. He never moved during the ride. When we got to the preserve we pulled the can out and set it on the ground. We let him sit for a minute, then slid the trap out. He stuck his nose up & did a lot of sniffing. We let him sit for a few minutes. I actually petted his back through the trap (I know, I know). We opened the end and lifted the other end and he backed right out. He looked at us for a minute, then waddled off into the woods. I think he will be happy there. The river is about 50 yards from where we let him go, there is a campground a ways down the road, and up the road the other direction is the FL Sheriff's Youth Ranch. So he can catch fish in the river or he can raid trash cans.....

I slept in this morning. It was nice. TT only climbed on me/bit me one time over night, so I actually got some sleep.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. Later she will head to MIL's house with DH so I can watch the race in peace.

Laundry is going. And going and going and going.....

Old 08-01-2010, 12:33 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Sounds like Raccoon Heaven to me, Evey! Enjoy the race.

Old 08-01-2010, 01:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Today I did an upper body workout and an ab routine that actually worked a lot of the muscles around the spine too. It was pretty educational!

Evey, you are really quite the animal rescuer! It's cool that you knew just what to do, and did it. A few years ago a raccoon wandered onto the sidewalk across the street from us. Someone called the cops, and this poor cop was there for hours, just basically watching this raccoon. If the raccoon walked a few steps and maybe up someone's driveway, so did the cop. It was pretty funny, since obviously there wasn't a whole lot he could do if it took off! Finally, hours later, someone showed up, they used garbage cans to kind of trap it, but by then it was getting dark, so I don't really know what happened.

Anyway, have a good rest of the day all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals