Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2010, 04:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Early start today I already have all my "project" work done
Excel has been updated and checks cut

I have to run to the bank when it opens hmmm it is just down the street from IHOP wonder if I can talk hubby into a bank run with me

Today's exercises will be yard work the backyard is too long for ralphie he is so low to the ground he hates it when it hits his belly
so I will be mowing & blowing & glowing

they are calling for 60% rain this afternoon but they said the same thing yesterday and there was rain all around but on our house

How are you getting ready for the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2010, 10:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Rerro? Well, I haven't worked out yet, but this thread looked so lonely I had to post. I am going to do a different upper body workout, so I'll check back and let you know if my arms are getting bigger!
(Billy used to say that to me just about every time he got home from working out-'mom, do my arms look bigger' like, uhm, no not from 2 hours ago!)

Old 08-20-2010, 01:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
So, where's everybody at today? I hope Evey is okay. I tried to find the workout I mentioned earlier, but couldn't find it and wasted quite a bit of time looking too. So, I did a different one--holy moly it's a toughie.

Hope everything's okay out there.

Old 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
fuzzy, you're looking like Angelina with those arms, woman!

I tried posting earlier but this stupid computer.....gggrrrrrrr. DH thinks he has the solution, tho. We'll see.

Went to the pool first thing this a.m. again. But I didn't make coffee this time. DH wasn't happy about that. Tomorrow, however, will be different. We bought a keurig today. Tomorrow will be the big day for its first big use. We'll see.

DH also got himself a new digital camera today. We're thinking about going to DisneyWorld pretty soon and he wanted a new one. Ours is 4 years old and really having age-related issues, so it was time. Can't wait to see how it works out. It's so small! It's only about 1/4 wide. Amazing what they can do, isn't it??

Gotta run, see what's going on in Open House. Take care, all.

Old 08-20-2010, 04:42 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Visit to the doc yesterday went well. They're not going to send me to the knacker's yard just yet! I was even told to drink soda ... because the acidity helps dissolves the pills I'm on. I started that this morning and found that it also helps keep the nausea a little at bay too.

Did quite a bit of walking yesterday (around the hospital), and I've been bopping around the house today. Not as much stair climbimg though.

Pattie, I have a really hard time with the small cameras. I'm all thumbs which usual end up in the picture too!

Old 08-20-2010, 04:45 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
LOL...tet, the same thing happens to me! Last year, I was riding my bike around the neighborhood and three baby armidillos came up to me, "inspecting" my sneakers. Well, I thought they were so cute, I took out my phone/camera and took a picture. Got home, all excited, told hubby I got this adorable picture of these cute little creatures, open it up and all I see is thumb. My thumb. Oh, well.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
morning ladies
Fuzzy do you have a DVR ? that way you could record your favorite workouts or even schedule future ones

lol Pattie looks like you had a fun day of shopping I can't wait to hear how you like the keurig
It is amazing how camera technology changes they are getting so small now days I think the owners manual is bigger than the camera

Sue Yay on the non-knacker's yard Dr report !!
How interesting that the soda helps the pills dissolve I wonder how many other drugs would work better taken with certain things

well after the bank we I realized if we turned right instead of left we would end up at Waffle house instead of IHOP

By the time I got home it was to hot for yard work so I puttered around the house
We got lots of thunder but no rain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals