Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2010, 05:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Labor Day

Well my MIL just called canceling hubby and the ceiling fan project
She has some kind of bug and wants to spend the day trying to feel better

I still have plans on going to breakfast but other than that I have no idea what the day will hold

I have a feeling hubby may now spend the day in the wood shop

Anyone want to go out and play !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 06:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Me, me, me!
I've been up forever, nice and cool outside and it was a beautiful sunrise.
I think I am going to talk hubby into taking Cassy to Oak Mountain, she will have a nice time out there with all of the smells and nice plush grass. Besides that, packing. I'm just doing a little a day, and at some point will have to have everything from the storage unit here just so I can better organize the boxes. That will def. crowd up the apt here but what the heck
Have a great Labor Day!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Sandy, I dreamed all night long that I was helping my in-laws pack. They're moving to an assisted living place this weekend.

We're supposed to be washing the outside of the house. This is DH's project. What I can do to help I have no clue. We'll see. Maybe I'll scrub the porch chairs. They're a woven white material and right now they look black, thanks to the rainy season mold. Ick. We did the pool this a.m. and we're supposed to get rain, so I don't know how long this project will last.

Enjoy your labor day!

Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

It is all humid & gross here.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk. Later we will hit the dog park.

And then there is the laundry.......

Old 09-06-2010, 01:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Oh gosh, "Calgon take me away"!!! Walls are empty, knick knacks are packed now for the books. I am sick of this already! Kitchen will be the last and the worst.

Old 09-06-2010, 02:00 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everybody.

Gave Brandi a bath today. I thought the smell might be better but not much better. She's got a bad smell to her and bathing doesn't seem to be enough. It's not as bad but she still smells bad a little.

I wish I was moving and packing. I'm bored with living in the mountains. The climate here is close to perfect for me but that's about it. Too isolated.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:52 AM

morning ladies
whew I am feeling the almost 5 hours I spent on plant maintenance yesterday

We stopped at Target after breakfast they are closing the garden center so a bunch of pots & garden stuff was 50% off
I got 2 big pots, 3 bags of "dirt" a new hose and a pitch fork

I finally finished splitting the BA Jade the Reciprocating Saw made cutting through the root ball a breeze I now have 2 repotted and a box of the rest to take to the nursery
Also repotted the huge pony tail palm and 4 other plants
Staked up the 4 moon flower bushes and pulled a bunch of weeds

I wanted to give the new pitch fork but was jut to tired and sweaty plus I ran out of yard trash bags

It was very hot & humid so I was a little "not so fresh" smelling when I came in lol no one would come near me

Sandy I will gladly take some of your nice cool weather
You will be ready in no time for the move I wish I was half as organized

Pattie don't you have a pressure washer? I would gladly come down and help you wash the house
I would just spray the chairs with one of those bleach cleaners then hose them off no scrubbing needed

Cheryl I wonder if you could use a deodorizing body wash on Brandi or maybe sprinkle her coat with baking soda then bath her
Lola needs to go to the groomer she needs a haircut , when she come in from outside she is smelling "doggie"
She will let me bathe her but hates getting brushed so it is easier to let the groomer deal with her.

Evey have you told the "crew" that they are goign back to the nice cool weather of Indiana

Old 09-07-2010, 07:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Oh, we have a pressure washer, but DH thinks that things get cleaner with a scrub brush. Maybe so, but I'd rather clean something 2-3 times with a pressure washer than once with a scrub brush. Moot point anyway. I convinced him this morning to start the PW and it wouldn't. Bummer.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:37 PM

A scrub brush !! omg you need to come back up here to visit on scrub brush day !!!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:31 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
THanks. Maybe I'll try some baking soda on her. I don't like the smell on dogs after a bath anyway. She smells better today but she could be better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals