Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 12:32 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,995,868 times

Advertisements

Just got back from a interesting public health class. Attending a mini finances mgmt seminar later this afternoon and then off to working at the computer lab. Hopefully, there heavy cabinet is still out in the hallway for me to noisily push (screeching sounds it makes) into the lab room tonight. A quick run/walk on campus to get my spirits up is part of the plan---before the seminar.

I wish everyone the very best on their journeys through life! Let's keep the positive feeling going!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 01:24 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hey ladies

Well lol breakfast with my sister was fun she brought her 4 month old nephew who she is watchign for the week. I got to hold and play with him.

Came home got my "project paper work" done invoices are recorded and deposits recorded and matched
there is a little weirdness with the weekly report so I have a call into TX

Pattie I am so glad they like their new home and are making new friends

Cheryl do they inject stuff into you for the pet scan that can cause headaches

When will you get the results ?

omg they canceled the conference call but get this one of the feelers hubby put out worked the one VP is calling hubbys now director and going to ask him "what are you plans for hubby because I sure can find a spot for him here"

that takes a lot of stress away

still waiting to meet up with "rent guy" rofl I think he has the same sense of urgency that CD has considering CD use to work with him I am beginning to think it is a "company policy" to have a la de la when ever time frame

Old 09-14-2010, 01:44 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Is rent guy and sleeping on the couch guy the same person?

Pattie, are they allowed to leave that place if they want to? I mean come and go?

anyway, any plans I had on sleeping in are being thwarted by the FAN's barking babies under my bedroom window. Even with the window shut, it's hopeless. And they NEVER shut up. I should call the sheriff. Every time. It might expedite her return to Alabama, anyway.!

Today I did a new one of the 'crunch' workouts, this is a hard one too. Right now, it's a big relief that the heaviest things I have to lift are my hands! I feel pretty good though!

Karla, your hubby is a multi-talented kinda guy, and young and smart, so heck, you shouldn't worry.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Welcome, StressedCG.

Good news, Karla. Karla, are these guys from the south? Because I find folks who have lived in the south a long time tend to let things ride. It drives me crazy, but I'm finally, after 3 years, learning to live with it.

Fuzzy, I know they can leave and stuff, but whether they have to sign out, I don't know. MIL says they have to wear a bracelet in case they go for a walk or something and have some sort of episode they can hit a button and someone will find them, so there's a GPS type thing going on there, I know.

Cheryl, ain't that great?? Thanks.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:04 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Karla, the PET is not supposed to cause any negative side effects but that's all I can think it can be as I don't get headaches usually.
The doc's office should get the results tomorrow and then they'll calll me and want me to come in so I'm hoping to have an appt. on Thursday to hear the results.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Fingers toes eyes knees and anything else that can be is crossed for you, dear lady. Best of luck.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:59 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Wow busy thread today
We saw a new born baby girl today at lunch (one of the atty's I work with)! That was my fun for today and we actually found free parking at a hospital, so that was my exercise (long walk).
Karla, hope all goes well with hubby's job, I know your hubby is talented and experienced too so I just know all will be well. Thoughts to you.......and positive thoughts about the job outlook.
Evey, sorry about the house that is a bite when one has to take a loss but at least it is tax deductable.
Pattie, glad your in-laws like the new living arrangement. It must have gotten lonely sitting in that home day in and day out, bet this works out better than anyone had hoped
Cheryl, positive thoughts and prayer out to you for the pet results, that is such a great thing to be able to see any hot spots in your body. My brother had and has to have them because of his cancer, I don't remember him talking of a head ache with it but if they give you any dye to take before that stuff can cause head ache.
To everyone else hope your day was wonderful and see you all tomorrow.

Old 09-15-2010, 05:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
morning ladies
Thanks for all the good wishes for hubby
He said they have to make the announcement today or they have to wait till the end of the next quarter to announce it which would be December 15 and the center wouldnt be able to be closed till the end of the next quarter

rent guy & couch guy are not the same person, I wish they, I got to know couch guy while he was staying there last spring and he and his fiance would be great renters he was transferred to St Louis

Come to think of it all 3 of them are from the south lol I do think that explains it. I have definitely mellowed out since moving here

I just got up and yikes I have to be out of here by 8 so I better go hurry and get my threads started
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals