Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 03:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Hmmmm which way will the rain go,will it be a soggy walk? Curious minds what to know well at least I do

Still having the "whoosh whoosh" and blocked ear but at least it doesn't hurt as much so having some progress.

Todays going to be busy
Walk in about 20 mins
take Lola to the groomers, it is getting to warm for her to be so fluffy
have the "ortho doc" follow up
and lola pick up
want to squeeze in getting my toes done
lol gonna be lots of "huh what did you say"

who will be next to check in
now remember "type loud" so I can hear you

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2007, 05:26 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
OK, I posted some stuff on yesterdays thread and this morning I did my walk.... 2 1/2 miles.

So Hey... watching Billy Blanks yesterday.. while walking I remembered tighten those abs and gluts! And I did... much better work out!

Old 07-02-2007, 05:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, everybody! A cool day here in Northern New York - 50 degrees when I walked hubby. If we're really lucky, it might reach all of 70 today.

Did the 35 min. hubby walk and the 35 min. weight thing.

Just think....only one more Monday workday after today! Woo hoo!

Have a good one, all.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:05 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Just realized that we're out of coffee!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!! Not amused

Anyhoo, just got back from walking my Cypres. Nice and cool today. Hoping we get some rain.

Looking at two houses today. Praying that one of them will be what I want.

Have a wonderful start to the week everyone.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good luck, Tet, on the houses. You might want to stop at Starbucks on the way, tho!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:16 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,744,970 times
since i wrote it down Friday..i didnt do anything friday-nada-lol plus DW wanted to look at convertibles

sat-felt guilty for being lazy friday-mile at track-then ran bleachers-30 minutes on punching bag, 65 chinups. Then got lazy with workout and played with kids and grilled.

sun-500 crunches, dumbells chest, pec minor workout

i think ill take a lazy day today too, i workout harder the next day.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
It rained here just enough that my sissy dog did not want to walk on the grass. This morning's walk was short, but I am sure she will make up for it this evening.

Old 07-02-2007, 07:57 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,085 times
Good Morning all!

Did my 30 min. walk this morning, finished my ab and strength exercises and now I'll be going on my mom's walk with my friend and her sons. What's waiting for me when I get home? Hmmmm..........you win a trip to Walmart with some time cleaning floors! And for fun I'll work on my crosstich for my bro's wedding next month. We're flying up to Edmonton and I'm sooooooooo looking forward to it. Unfortunately hubby will only be able to stay thurs.-sun. because of work and school but not me no way I'm takin advantage of this cause who knows when the next time we'll be able to go up will be. Definately not flying!!!

"O beautiful for spacious skies, .....For amber waves of grain,..... For purple mountain majesties.....Above the fruited plain!.....America! America......God shed his grace on thee.........And crown thy good with brotherhood.....From sea to shining sea! "

Have a super duper day everyone!!

Old 07-02-2007, 08:32 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
LOVE THIS!!!!
"O beautiful for spacious skies, .....For amber waves of grain,..... For purple mountain majesties.....Above the fruited plain!.....America! America......God shed his grace on thee.........And crown thy good with brotherhood.....From sea to shining sea! "

Good Morning Everyone!

Walked Chloe this morning. Rain or shine she loves to walk. Me, I don't like walking her in the rain but she looooves it, she always has.

Karla, I hate ear problems, I hope you feel better soon.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:59 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
OK, I posted some stuff on yesterdays thread and this morning I did my walk.... 2 1/2 miles.

So Hey... watching Billy Blanks yesterday.. while walking I remembered tighten those abs and gluts! And I did... much better work out!
Keep it up Robyn,walk uphill more often to tighten the gluts. I just came back from my uphill walk,no rain. It will be a miracle!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals