Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 03:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

We all got to enjoy Rance & Swedens trip so where are we off to next?
Who will be next to "invite" us along on their travels? I am sure someone has to be going somewhere before we go to Alaska August 30th ?

and good morning everyone

I actually can hear some out of my left ear woohoo the stuff must be working.

Lola looks so cute with her haircut she is no longer fluffy fluffy. she actually looks like a puppy I will have to take a picutre

Will be heading out for our walk to show off her new do to "uncle lou" soon

Who wil be next to check in

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 03:32 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,349,138 times
Gonna do my few mile walk today, didn't get up in the middle of the night last night and exercise... must have been really tired. Mondays are my extended days at work.

I am doing really good.... someone suggested uphill walking for me... I am game... wheres the hill? LOL

Old 07-03-2007, 04:46 AM

ok what part of "I want to go walking " did the sky not hear this is not the "raindrops are falling on my head" thread

walk delayed till the rain stops
Guess I will go do some laundry
karla

Old 07-03-2007, 05:22 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,349,138 times
OK, did my walk, put some upper body into it... some of those tae bo moves. Felt good.

No hill to be found. I did go a little further today, left a little earlier and kept on boogying!

I would have to go onto the green for hills... and it says...DO NOT ENTER...GOLFERS ONLY. Thats not me. LOL

I could really feel that upper body work out, felt really good incorporating that.... Will have to put in some crunches at another time.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:30 AM

wow robyn it is only you and me so far

where is everyone ??
helooooooo we are lonely

karla

Old 07-03-2007, 05:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Here I am, here I am!!! Sorry.

Walked hubby. Only 20 minutes today - his leg was bothering him. Then onto the gym for 35 min. weights and some sexual harrassment! Heh, heh, I won't tell you who was the harrasser and who was the harrassee!!!

If nobody else has a trip coming up, I'll tell you all about my move to FL when it comes up in a couple of weeks. The bad thing is that I won't have access to a computer for a while, so it will have to be after the fact. Aw, heck! I'll probably tell you all about it anyhow!!!!

Happy Tuesday, everybody. Enjoy the holiday.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:23 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,566 times
Question Gimme the scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
We all got to enjoy Rance & Swedens trip so where are we off to next?
Who will be next to "invite" us along on their travels? I am sure someone has to be going somewhere before we go to Alaska August 30th ?

and good morning everyone

I actually can hear some out of my left ear woohoo the stuff must be working.

Lola looks so cute with her haircut she is no longer fluffy fluffy. she actually looks like a puppy I will have to take a picutre

Will be heading out for our walk to show off her new do to "uncle lou" soon

Who wil be next to check in

karla
Where would we find the "scoop" on the Rance's visit to Sweden trip? I'm nosey !! I read a line or two somewhere but I hoped to read the full story w/ photos.
Nevermind !!!! Found Rance's Webpage !!!! Nice photos - Hannah is very pretty & I wish them all the best !

Last edited by NewHomeHappy; 07-03-2007 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: found the info !!

Old 07-03-2007, 07:41 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,141,829 times
This time difference is no fair!!! I'd have to get up at 4! LOL

Good morning everyone!

Got up a little late this morning and Ethan also got up at 640 so I took him for a 25 min. walk before we go with his friends. Got another day of crosstich planned. Oh it's hot hot hot! Thank goodness for a/c!!

"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea.....Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free........Let us all be grateful for a land so fair.....As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America....Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her.....Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies....To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home."

Have a fantastic day all!!

Old 07-03-2007, 07:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
45 minute dog walk done.

Karla, send some of that rain over here. It keeps getting dark and the thunder rumbles but we are not getting rain. The grass is crunchy and tomorrow all of the drunken idiots will be shooting of firecrackers and fireworks.......

Old 07-03-2007, 07:59 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,099,432 times
Good morning!

Walked Chloe this morning and finally did my hand weights again.

On the subject of where do we go next? I would love someone to go to the beach, any beach and take some pictures and post them on here!!! Please!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals