Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2010, 06:01 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times

Advertisements

Morning peeps!

Have fun at DW, and DO NOT get arrested!

Finally it is a little cooler here! Yay!

Shadow & I have been for a short walk this morning. It was short because Shadow was hungry and she just did her business and headed straight back to the house. *shakes head*

I am hoping that the man who wants to buy the house gets back into town early enough to get the contract signed today.

DH has a job interview at 10 this morning.

Lots of nervous energy around here......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2010, 06:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Good luck to DH for job interview!!!!!
Karla have fun on vacation and Pattie keep her in check! I can see her now dancing with Pluto or the Dancing Bears
Just lazing around here, I cleaned off the dinning room table and am ready to fill one of the bookcases. Then my trip to Wally World, never made it yesterday.
It seemed wrong me having a cup of coffee and Bob getting ready for work! Cassy keeps going from room to room to find the best sleeping spot
Well all the cable company has to come back this afternoon, bedroom outlet does not work. I best get cleaned up and head out. Oh yeah, I have to get to the Insurance Company too, I forgot.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:02 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,011,529 times
Busy day ahead for you, Cassy!

Glad its gotten cooler there for you in Florida, Racelady. The weather here has been delightful... did some grilling out yesterday, just perfect weather!

Today, I am doing my chest/shoulders/tricepts/quads weight training, and interval cardios. Have stepped up on the interval cardio training, now doing 4mph/9mph intervals... that 9mph is a real butt kicker!!!

Off work today (yay!), so I will try to enjoy it as much as possible! Another beautiful day as far as weather goes.. should hit about 86 this afternoon, after a refreshing morning in the 60s.

Ian

Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, guys.

Well, Karla and DH should be near DW right about now. And in about 24 hours, we'll be joining her! I can't wait to have a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich!

Got some chores to do. Gonna head out and weed for a bit.

Evey, Best of luck on both ventures - house guy and hubby job.

Sandy, did you say "Keep Karla in check??" Are you kidding??? You know the really bad thing about this?? Karla's great at saying "I know - let's do this" and I'm good at saying "OK, let's go!" My friends in high school would always get me to do stuff they wouldn't dream of doing.

Tx, it ain't too bad here at all today. Upper 60's. Woohoo!

Anyway...catch y'all later.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:35 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Karla and Pattie together again... I'd better check in with CNN later to see if they've made the news!

Good to hear everything is working out for you and your hubster Sandy.

Evey I can feel the nervous energy from here in the frost north!

Well, I plum wore my hiney out yesterday. Scouts and family stuff... all good.

I'm heading out this morning to go and take some photos. The shakes have finally gone so I'm all revved up. Plenty of walking which will do me a world of good.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Oh, tet, that's great news. Glad you're getting back to "normal".

Old 10-04-2010, 03:33 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did an upper body interval workout thingamabob. Hope you all have a great day.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:16 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Today I did an upper body interval workout thingamabob. Hope you all have a great day.
Is that a technical term?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals