Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Monday !!!!

Well it is time to go back to reality

Hubby went into the office today his back is still as he puts it "really sore" I am thinking it is more than sore because he is kinda bent over. I think it is time to see the Dr. but you know how men can be

I installed Quick Books well lol hubby did I took a look at the program glanced at the tutorial and said ok this can wait till tomorrow
lol I am hoping they have a 800 customer support number

I have a ton of phone calls to make today. I want to get the carpet cleaner lined up to come to CD house then I can schedule the cleaning lady. That way if the new possible "rent guy" calls and likes the place it will be ready for him to move in

I am planning some one on one time with the treadmill later this morning
Hey bet I can make phone calls while treading !!!
lol ya gotta love "multi-tasking"

So what fun things are on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 05:02 AM

p.s wanted to add a couple pictures

This is me & the kids before we went to dinner Saturday night
lol yup hair & makeup !!!

This is my birthday cake the kids next door(the ones I watch occasionally) gave me for my birthday present

How cute is it !!!

Old 10-11-2010, 05:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
LOVE your cake and a really nice picture of you and the kids! Looks like you had a great week, and yep I agree it is time for your hubby to go to the doctor!
Well we are getting new cell phones today, I am updating my resume and curtains for the guest room have to be ironed. Besides that maybe a ride in the country, being as Bob has the day off.
So far our weather has been in the 80's, a few days last week were 60's but this is living! I see the south is still in the heat wave, not 90's but high 80's. I have been actually breathing here, with the humidity out of the air My allergies got the best of me this past summer and only since moving have the nasal passages been open!
Well best go. I have a few phone calls to make and then I have to get cleaned up for the day.
Have a great day all.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:36 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Karla is that a bee? As in you are always busy as a bee!

Old 10-11-2010, 06:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Sandy, I was thinking it was a bee for the gardener. But I think I like your idea better.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Not sure about later, the realtor is coming this afternoon to take pics.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:38 AM

lol busy as a bee yup that works

Just got off the phone
called amex about the mattress dispute yup thats still going on
Called the carpet cleaner that our friends used hot damn only $40 for 4 rooms !!! he is meeting me at CD between 12 & 2 at that price I might even have him come here to do ours

Have to wait a bit to make the rest of my calls because the places don't open till 9

Sandy another thing you will notice is with no humidity you will have great hair days !!!

It is also nice and cool here right now but headed toward mid 80's later today looks like 85 highs the rest of the week
The mornings are still going to be 60

Evey we cant wait to see the pictures of all the work you have done on the house
I have everything crossed for a fast sale so you can head north

Old 10-11-2010, 07:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all.

It finally happened. Yep. I got off my butt and actually walked 2 miles this a.m. Still not feeling too great, so I decided that I will go into this slowly and start with the weights next week. Hey, it's a start back into my routine, that's what counts.

Karla, hair and makeup looked great. Love, love, LOVE the beecake.

Best of luck on the house, Evey.

Gotta go check out a couple threads and then do the housework I've been putting off for a week and a half. Hmmm..where is that chisel???

Have a great day.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.

You and the babies are looking good Karla.

I need to get myself motivated and get out and walk everyday and haven't been able to do it so far. I keep making excuses. Been trying to get the house decluttered too. Takes forever it seems.

Other than that, it's laundry time today since yesterday we were out taking a ride on the motorcycle.

Have a good day gals and guys.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:08 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Love the photos!

Had a great weekend now back to the grind!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Great pictures Karla, your hair looks so pretty and shiny and bouncy! And who said there's no humidity up here anyway??? I beg to differ.

Today I did an upper body workout that I added a little cardio to by marching in place while I did the weights part.

The problem with our faucet it was the sillcock, which you have to move the dryer to get to, and since it was moved out for the repair, me in my infinite wisdom suggested trying to take care of that. It was one disaster after another, if I get time, I'll recount the events. It was unbelievable.

Have a great Columbus Day everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals