Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 12:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

at 2:39 in the morning
For some reason I woke up at 2 dogs heard me get up they got up so I quietly went to let them out then hubby got up

So needless to say after trying to fall back to sleep

Here I am
lol of course the dogs went back to sleep

oh well gives me a chance to get some more data entered into QBs

I have school at 8:45 so will be exercising when I get home

Oh it is still raining !!! looks like close to 2" in the "how much rain did we get container" going to have lots of happy plants & trees

So what are your plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 04:02 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning Karla, I am in your shoes too. About 2:15 or so I heard Cassy rattling her food dish, I figured I would get up, let her out and get back into bed. NO! I was wide awake and have been since then, I think a nap is in order after I address some envelopes.
Have to do my exercise with Denise again this morning, get cleaned up and grocery shop. Not one more thing will be on my list today, course I was thinking Cassy needed a bath but it is so cold right now and it is supposed to be in the 60's next week so I am thinking we can wait until next week (she said "yes Mom, please".
I am off to MI again this weekend. Oldest daughter wants help organizing her basement and she talked me into it. I will spend Friday with Kim and Saturday with Tricia helping her out, then back home on Sunday.
Gotta get and make out my grocery list. See ya all later.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
G'morning all. For once, I wasn't the one awake half the night. Sorry to hear you had issues, ladies.

We've been watching the weather and decided Friday would be the best day to go to Epcot. That's ok. We really need the rain. 2", Karla. I'm jealous!

I am a bit tired, tho. Woke up often last night. I think the chisel will be making its way out of the tool box today. Have a great day, all.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:07 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I was out for the count last night until hubby came to bed at 2 a.m. Then I was rowing the same boat as you guys

I need to finish the stuff I started yesterday. I should have a sparkly clean home by this evening!

If it's not raining, I'll be heading out the door in the next hour or so for my morning walk.

Have fun with your daughters Sandy.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow is out running with DH this morning and I am enjoying a cup of tea in peace. Later we will hit the dog park.

We returned our contract last night. My agent is sending an addendum sometime today for post possession, which will make life a lot easier. The buyer verbally agreed to it last night.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Well hell we could of had a party at 2:30 am !!!!

Whoo hoo start ringing the bells !!

I can now say

I have entered everything into QuickBooks up until this week !!!!!

rofl of course the numbers on QB don't match my account register which matches the banks numbers so I will have to do some digging
But that can wait a couple days till my brain un-numbs

ok time to get dressed for school

Old 11-03-2010, 06:12 AM

Evey, what's post possession? I've never heard that term before.

LOL...Karla, you should have hired me to do your data entry.

Have fun in MI, Sandy.

Tet, isn't it great when you stand back and look at the house sparkle, even if it's just for 5 minutes???

Old 11-03-2010, 07:39 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Okay, Denise kicked my butt again but at least I can say I made it 20 minutes (I gotta say good thing no one can see in my house cuz I am a klutz).
Still gotta get my grocery list done and off I go.
Pattie, I think post possession is when the buyer allows the seller to stay in the home after closing but am not too sure on that. When I was in NC we had a few real estate closings that added that to their closings. But Evey will have to confirm if I am right.
Gotta get.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:47 AM

LOL...we bought a house once and the previous owner had post possession...the only thing is, they never asked for it and we never gave it! DH told them to "get the fffff outta my house!" We had told them all along that we were going to move in the day of the closing. We got there and the idiots were just starting to pack. They told us they didn't think we'd be able to get the loan! What gazumbas these folks had. We should have known better than to buy a house from a guy who owned a used car lot.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
When we sold the house in IN we found out that it is standard up there for possession to change 30 days after closing on any owner occupied property. It sure made life a lot easier to have that time to get packed & moved. I asked for 7 days this time. My agent assured me that it would not happen. I got ugly with him last night & he called the buyer's agent who called the buyer and guess what? The buyer didn't bat an eye. I even offered to rent it back if I needed to. My problem is that until the house closes I won't have the $$$$. This way just works better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals