Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 07:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times

Advertisements

Some of us are not happy about being up. I go through periods of insomnia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2007, 08:22 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,101,365 times
Good morning everyone!!

Sorry to hear that Evey. Insomnia must be rough. I couldn't imagine.

Well, Chloe and I did our morning walk today and I did my hand weights.

The weather here is just like the rest of yours, Hot and Humid. I might have to start setting the alarm clock and getting up earlier so at least we can half way start enjoying our walks.

Have a great day everyone!!

Old 07-09-2007, 09:31 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,142,752 times
Whoa! You guys get up insanely early.
Ya I'm with you NHH 7:30 IS early! Well I have been trying to get up at 6. It seems no matter how early you get up there's never enough time!!! The days go so fast! Can't believe I actually slept till 10 or later at one time.

Well I fell off the baby belly wagon for a bit there but hopefully I'm back on.

Did a 40 min. walk with my friend and son; got home did 25 min. on the treadmill and got a few ab exercises in before my daughter woke up, so I better go get her breakfast now.

Man karla don't even talk about laundry! It just never ends!!!

Have a great day everyone.

"Ain't got no place to lay your head...........Somebody came and took your bed....... Don't worry, be happy......The land lord say your rent is late......He may have to litigate......Don't worry, be happy......Lood at me I am happy...........Don't worry, be happy"

Old 07-09-2007, 10:11 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
I feeeeeeeel great this morning.What a change of weather!cool and crispy this morning! Hoping for the rain.
Did 5 sets of upper arm exercise
50 crunches
2 miles walk
Great day,everyone

Old 07-09-2007, 12:27 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
I am not down about my length of walk, but in general, very bad day here for me today.....

Old 07-09-2007, 12:38 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Well I did it !!! I joined the gym today
Wow it is a nice place, I am going to try the intro to cycling tomorrow morning at 9:30
My "assesment" is thursday they said the give you a 8 page report gulp
then set your workout

I decided that this is something I am going to do for me !! I figure I do enough for my volunteer projects and here at the house so

robyn - I am sorry you are having a down day, sending you hugs

karla

Old 07-09-2007, 12:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Yikes--8 pages of WHAT exactly??? Well, finally got my 'routine' back to somewhat normal today, no more surprise dh vacation days. Got some hot hot sun, then a huge freaky genetic mutant of a hornet/wasp type thing hovered around me til I got up and came inside. Don't know what those things are, but we are fairly close to a nuclear power plant!! [Davis Besse]
Anyway, finished! Stay cool everybody!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:22 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Congrats, karla. I hope you like the gym as much as I do. I'm going to miss mine.

Robyn, keep on, girl. Life will get better, I promise.

The girls gave me an early going away party this morning - cake (I've had two pieces and want to burst right now!), a beautiful montage of each of the four seasons in the Adirondack Mountains, and some $$$! How 'bout that! Oh, and some Lindt choc. truffles. MMMMMM. And no, I won't share the chocolate.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Congrats, karla. I hope you like the gym as much as I do. I'm going to miss mine.

Robyn, keep on, girl. Life will get better, I promise.

The girls gave me an early going away party this morning - cake (I've had two pieces and want to burst right now!), a beautiful montage of each of the four seasons in the Adirondack Mountains, and some $$$! How 'bout that! Oh, and some Lindt choc. truffles. MMMMMM. And no, I won't share the chocolate.
Fine, BE that way!! Just like inviting us all over for dinner yesterday and "forgetting" to tell us where you live. Betcha Karla would share!!!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:57 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
I have given out all of the gold stars that I am allowed to today. Anyone that did not get their fair share of gold stars will receive them tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals