Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:16 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,200,999 times

Advertisements

I am not sure how to navigate this yet,thanks to the ones that are sending me messages,I don't know how to do this,but I am having fun! It is a stress relief for me.
I just came back from my 3 mile walk this morning,nice and cool,a little gloomy,hoping for the rain.I know how it is when it is humid,but it's good for the skin
Will be going to a Korean restaurant,someone made a large commission,he is inviting some people in the office,the way they eat is super spicy! The soup is totally red with spices,sometimes this guy would go with a few,and I went with them one time. Man! the hot soup plus the spices in them.I eat mild, so I don't want to be the party pooper so I usually don't go.Let u guys know how it went
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2007, 11:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimoJimo View Post
Good grief, you guys! Had no idea so much went on in the middle of the night! Next time I can't get to sleep I'm gonna come here to this thread (or similar).

You are going to share the entire eight pages, aren't you, Karla????
LOl kimo we have this everyday you need to read some of the back days. They are a blast. next thing you know you will be doing some kind of exercise to join us We are addictive in a very good way

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals