Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 04:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

and checking it twice !!!

Because that is the only way I am going to get the stuff done this week
5 days worth of stuff into 3

Todays exercise is going to be both treadmill & spin bike which will be as soon as I finish the threads

Anyone else "making a list" for this week ?

What day does everyone's company arrive ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2010, 07:00 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I'm still trying to finish the list I wrote for last week!!!!

Oh well, I now need to wear my "I'm a procrastinator" t-shirt.

My artwork is taking a lot longer to do than I expected... but at least I am able to do it now. I'll be working on that again for most of today.

It's a miserable grey rainy day, so I'll be going for a short walk this morning. Thankfully my tastebuds are back in full working order, at least in the coffee department...

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

* We're having a get-to-gether for friends and family the second Saturday of December. It's just a buffet and drinks.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:15 AM

2.5 miles on the treadmill done !!!

OOO Sue can i come lol thats the same date as hubbys work xmas party want to guess where I would rather be !!!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:25 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
I can't blame you Karla, I dislike work Christmas parties but love the neighborhood ones!
Been up for quite awhile and have not accomplished too much. Denise and I just finished her exercise drill and I have to get cleaned up and hit the stores. I'm about ready to look for another DVD but I do have to say I like her routine, she gets going after 5 minutes and it feels like a total work out (I really need the cardio workout routine of hers).
It's gray and cloudy here today and rain, it was 60 at 4am and it feels it, thank goodness I felt the temperature going up last night and turned off the heat. One day of warm and then back down into the 30's, not bad for November.
Best get cleaned up, looking for a big fat turkey is on my list today!
Have a great one all!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:57 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

I spent some quality time on the phone this morning with the friendly folks at the child support office. Ugh! Could they hire people who are any ruder? Always fun to show them their own mistakes...... Now wait to see if they get it fixed before they suspend DH's license & registration.

Sue, is there a blizzard in your forecast? I am pretty sure there is one heading that direction, just not sure if you are actually in its path.

I have a load of laundry going. One nice thing about not working is being able to get the clothes on the line without trying to get 5 loads done in a day.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh Evey you have my pitty! Dealing with any organization (esp. government ones) is horrible, and to be working on a deadline like that........well good luck.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:38 AM

oh EveyI love those "told you so moments" when dealing with a government org

Well my list is coming along nicely
I just finished writing the donation request letter for the JR MG fundraiser on Dec 8th
lol the date seems a lot farther away last week
So I will be out and about tomorrow & wed trying to get donations

The problem with this one party is the people are nice enough but after 10 mins I have said hello to everyone. The folks that work there or use to(they still come) talk work stuff the spouses or s/o of them stand around looking at each other with the "is is time to leave" look on their faces
There is also a lot of drinking going on and guess who the D.D. driver in our group is
There is buffet pot luck type of food and the woman who's house it is at has 5 cats. Lat year I almost died when I saw one of them up on the table smelling the food
Yup I only stick to the chips in the other room
Soooo see why I want to go to Sues house that night !!

Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
I'm still trying to finish the list I wrote for last week!!!!

Oh well, I now need to wear my "I'm a procrastinator" t-shirt.

My artwork is taking a lot longer to do than I expected... but at least I am able to do it now. I'll be working on that again for most of today.

It's a miserable grey rainy day, so I'll be going for a short walk this morning. Thankfully my tastebuds are back in full working order, at least in the coffee department...

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

* We're having a get-to-gether for friends and family the second Saturday of December. It's just a buffet and drinks.
Glad your taste buds are back in line. After my operation, it took me a good 6 months to be able to drink coffee. I don't know why it was just coffee that didn't taste good any more. Lord knows everything else did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
oh EveyI love those "told you so moments" when dealing with a government org

Well my list is coming along nicely
I just finished writing the donation request letter for the JR MG fundraiser on Dec 8th
lol the date seems a lot farther away last week
So I will be out and about tomorrow & wed trying to get donations

The problem with this one party is the people are nice enough but after 10 mins I have said hello to everyone. The folks that work there or use to(they still come) talk work stuff the spouses or s/o of them stand around looking at each other with the "is is time to leave" look on their faces
There is also a lot of drinking going on and guess who the D.D. driver in our group is
There is buffet pot luck type of food and the woman who's house it is at has 5 cats. Lat year I almost died when I saw one of them up on the table smelling the food
Yup I only stick to the chips in the other room
Soooo see why I want to go to Sues house that night !!
My list today included getting groceries for Thursday, making 'sketti sauce (done), 2 batches of 'nanner bread (right after I finish up here) and some laundry (I forgot to do it and it's too late to hang out - there's always tomorrow). Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be making 2 batches each/day of zuke bread and pumpkin bread. Wednesday, I'll make home made applesauce. One day this week, I'll clean the only 2 sets of venetian blinds in the house. There'll be some laundry doin' and some bathroom cleanin' in there somewhere. THere may also be some housework, depending on how far DH gets on the porch project. and how many runs I have to make to HD!

Oh, Karla, I know what you mean about "company" parties. You don't want to drink too much, because you don't want to say the wrong thing to the boss. If your spouse is the boss, somebody always drinks too much and says something to him/her.... Not fun at all. I do NOT miss those days, that's for sure.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did a 23 minute cardio interval workout, should have done a harder one, but maybe tomorrow...

I have been to some really, really fun company parties before, but this new place where dh works only employs about 4 people and the bossman keeps getting cheaper and cheaper with the parties; if it wasn't so cold here, he'd probably have it at work and cook hotdogs on a grill. But every year, he feels the need (after several drinks) to tell them how much he appreciates them all, as we all sit there fidgeting uncomfortably. Man, I wish he would do that BEFORE he starts drinking!! i luh you man...

Countdown to Billy---~75 hours!

Well, I just got my boy scout popcorn delivered. This was a different little charmer than the one who told me my hair looked nice (). This little guy said I must have been sleeping when he tried to bring it by yesterday. Said he knocked 3 or 4 times (and he knocks LOUD-trust me on that!) but there weren't any lights on. I asked him what time, he said, oh it was almost dark! Yep, 5:15, that's my bedtime! Oh and the popcorn, it's caramel corn with pecans, almonds and cashews!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-22-2010 at 01:53 PM..

Old 11-22-2010, 02:44 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
WHHHOOOOO-HHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The appraisal came in at full contract price! The buyer's lender already has the commitment letter and is trying to get closing set up sometime next week. Guess I better get back to packing........

Connie, that popcorn sounds yummy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals