Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2010, 04:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
lol I didn't get up till almost 5:30
I decided I am going to make today easier than the craziness of the earlier part of the week.

I am going to go to the Bank to deposit invoices early I am shooting for 8:30. I will then come home head into the exercise room for some one on one with the treadmill & bike and last nights Apprentice on demand. I have a call at 1 to discuss CD latest business adventure then that is it for the day !!!!

I am going to do some serious "veg time" after that !!!

What fun things do you have planned for today ?

Anyone want to come over this afternoon and veg out with me & the kids !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2010, 05:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
I'm going to attempt to go to Meijer today. I had to leave a message at the new doctor office and never had a call back until after 2:00! The scheduler I spoke with said "It is like a Monday", lol I had to laugh cuz I have had those days! Anyway I got that done and got to the vet for Cassy and that was all my day held, it was grey and cold out anyway.
I'm going to exercise this morning while Bob is sleeping (so he won't peek and laugh). Denise and I are getting alone pretty goood now after these few weeks, guess it is time to switch it up and try something else, although her work outs are pretty intense (for me).
I'll take a trip over to Indeed but that is all my day will hold, besides my new book.
Well all have a great Friday.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Awesome 57 degrees here this morning, but on the way into the 80's again.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

It is my last day at work. *shakes head* At least they are going to officially say that my position was eliminated (which it has been, they combined it with another one) and are offering to write me letters of recommendation. Hmmmm, I wonder if the power company will take a letter of recommendation instead of a check this month?

Old 11-19-2010, 09:01 AM

Bank - done
25 mins on the bike and 2 miles on the treadmill done !!!

Sandy I am with you on the not wanting a gallery when I work out the dogs wil wander in and out but that ok lol

Evey hopefully they had a cake or something for you at work

Hey can't you file for unemployment since you job was eliminated ?
It couldn't hurt to try

It is a nice day out heading up to 71 I think I may try and talk hubby into going somewhere before my call which I thought was 1 but forgot the time difference so I think they meant 1 there time
heck he already has in over 55 hours this week and they don't pay ot so he can play for a bit

Old 11-19-2010, 09:46 AM

Okay my plans changed. Hubby's optical place had an opening this afternoon so we are heading out shortly to have his yearly eye exam (it has almost been 2 years) and THEN go to Meijer. He is insisting he found a coat cheaper at Wally World (I hate that store), so we are heading there before going down to Ft. Wayne.
All of my phone calls about doctors and prescriptions are done, should be okay that way now (hopefully). Bob still has to call the bank that holds the lien on our car, they would not take a change of address from me because he is primary on the account (pissed me off).
Okay heading out for the afternoon, see all of you later.
PS Karla, Cassy runs for cover when I am exercising she knows I will fall or trip on her (she learned that a long time ago).

Old 11-19-2010, 11:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, all. Had my annual smushogram this a.m. along with a bone density test. This should be interesting. I refuse to go thru what I did the last 2 years. The good news is they have a new machine that doesn't smush as hard and they get better pictures, the tech told me.

DH is coming along with the screened-in porch, altho he missed his assistant this morning.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:01 PM

whew heart pounding moment there I went over to CD to check on things and there was absolutely no water in the spa part of the pool I called the pool lady and her husband said he would have her call me
well it seems the water level was a little low so she turned off the skimmer not realizing it woudl turn off the circulation and all the spa water would go intot he pol

so now the hose is on and I have to go back in an hour and turn everything back on
So much for starting my weekend early

I was thinking I was thinking how the he** am I going to tell CD the spa had a crack

Patti I think they got one of those fancy smancy digital squashing machines that was they have where I go
So much better

Sandy I have been trying to talk hubby into getting his eyes checked for a year now I think I am just goign to make an apt and drag him there

I know what you mean about the not talking crap banks and companies pull. I am luck that hubbys first name could be a guy or gal so I just say Name on the account is XYZ I never actually say I am him they just "assume"

Old 11-19-2010, 04:45 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good one, Karla. I just hate when both names are on an account and they say, "are you the main cardholder?" You say no, they want to speak with that person. So you hand the phone to The Main Cardholder who says yes, she can speak for me, and off you go. C'mon. I'm the one who pays the bills. Doesn't matter. It has to be The Main Cardholder.

Sorry. That soapbox just kind of sneaks in once in a while.

Hubster got the 2nd side of the porch all framed up. Lookin' good!

Old 11-19-2010, 05:38 PM

The bad thing with me is that it was only for an address change, when we moved to AL they took it from me! Now I have to badger Hubby until he "finds" the time to call. Tisk tisk, if the bill was not paid I bet they would talk to me.
Okay hubby got 2 new pair of glasses, we go to America's Best and get the free eye exam and two pair of glasses deal. He got smaller glasses this time, I had more of a say in what he should order. Anyway, he will be seeing clearer in a week:0)
We got Down filled coats, I really liked the mens jacket in the Carhartt line (they have some not stiff like the older ones) but Bob liked the down jacket. Me I just found a comfortable, black walking coat and it just happens to be down filled, I could not find the Carhartt women's coats at Meijer. Oh well I have already stepped out with Cassy this evening all bundled up and I stay quite toasty. Now to find long underwear........

Old 11-20-2010, 04:00 AM

Seems like we are all on the same page with the company stuff

Here's one that still boggles my mind
When we got married I called one of my credit cards to change my name no problem
then I called the cable company They wouldn't change it over the phone I had to bring our marriage license in
I told them "I just changed it over the phone with my credit card that has an available credit line over $18k and this $130 a month cable bill need in person verification Whats wrong with this picture !!!"

It remained in my maiden name until a couple weeks ago when I had to stop by and pick up the little conversion boxes

Yay on the progress of the "kitty cage" and the "clearer seeing hubby" !!!

Sandy when I moved down here I brought my Micheline Man fluffy down coat and wore it when we had those cold bone chilling 40 degree 90% humidity days
A few folks joked about my "northern blood" but soon changed their tune when they realized while they were freezing I was nice & toasty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals