U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,492,331 times

Advertisements

Cause thats what I hope will be happening today at kasa of karla !!

I hinted that today would be a great day to put the lights on the roof
I was asked is it going to be cold ?
sigh it is not going to be cold in the afternoon for a few weeks though at 6:45 when it has started to get light it will be chilly or we can go out now & I will hold the flashlight lol

So that is what I hope will be happening today

I got up around 3 when the kids started making noise lol we both layed there watching the 2 of them take turns trying to get our attention
At 3:30 we gave up and got out of bed
So it has been a very productive morning
I have all the deposits & invoices recorded

I am going to babysit next door tonight so my friends can go out
lol I think I may drag my pillow because I bet I will be ready for a nap by 7 !!

What fun things are you doing today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 06:03 AM

4,280 posts, read 9,944,580 times
Glad we got our lights done when we did because it's getting colder each day. It's desperately trying to snow this morning.

Anyhoo, since the hubster is sitting in a tree somewhere in the Northwoods, I think I will head to the local Art gallery this afternoon to see two new photographer's work. It's all about candy... yum! Better slip a Snickers in my pocket incase I get hungry!

Other than that, I'm going to work on some of my own artwork and try to finish one piece and start another. I'm branching out a bit as my confidence is growing a little.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 11-20-2010, 06:42 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,798,279 times
Morning all!! Sue you should sell your works at Christmas Craft Fairs, or do you? You have so much talent (me I have a hard time drawing stick people), and to be making homemade cards, tisk......you are awesome.
Karla, no lights on our roof top this year, afraid the complex would have something to say about the crazy people up on the roof! lol, I have to find a smaller tree to have in here this year, it is just too small to put our huge tree in here. Maybe I might get one of those norfolk trees and decorate it
Not sure what our day holds, would love to see the new Harry Potter movie but I won't be able to talk hubby into it so I guess I will hold off until during the week when kids are in school. We talked about going to the Bingo Hall here and playing a few games of Bingo, lol ya know your getting old when you want to shout Bingo! BUT they have 10,000. nights so that might be something to consider........
Well have a great day, I am going to go make french toast and some yummy bacon.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:12 AM

8,190 posts, read 29,846,066 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. We are thinking about going to Canine Christmas later today. *sighs* I wish they would wait until after Thanksgiving to be doing Christmas stuff.

Laundry is going. Not sure what else is on my list for today.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:53 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,148,658 times
Hi, all. Sandy, any more French toast??? Does it have cinnamon on it?? I LOVE French toast with butter and maple syrup............oh, gosh, now I'm hungry.

DH is currently at HD for the 2nd time since 9 this a.m. because he forgot to get the right length framing for the front of the porch. Oh, well.....

Not sure what I'm doing for the rest of the day. Got a load of laundry in the garage, got all the daily chores done. When DH has a project going, I kind of let the house go because he ends up with crap from one end to the other. So, rather than work around it, change it so he can't find anything, I just let it go.

Maybe I'll clean the chandelier. That's always a "fun" thing to do. (Did you hear the sarcasm there??) I dread doing it, but it's not that difficult, it only takes about 3/4 hour, and it always sparkles so nicely when it's done. Yeh, I guess I'll do that.

Have a great day, all.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,492,331 times
Well lights have been postponed until next week

Maybe I will dig the boxes of ornaments from the closet !!

I have 3 baskets of laundry to put away lol I am not feeling it

Old 11-20-2010, 10:19 AM

12,983 posts, read 13,683,299 times
Well, I didn't get to work out yesterday, I was out by the road ALL day waiting for my helper. Musta flagged down 50 cars--you Pattie? nope, You Pattie? Nope, so I came in and washed the walls, ceiling, etc. in the bathroom. ugh.

Karla, good thing I wasn't eating a bowl of soup, when I read how Billy won't mind a "speck or two of dust", I'd have blown a noodle out my nose! Yikes, it's a bit more than that.

Anyway, gotta get busy, doing some running around today. Whoopee.

Have fun, everyone.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:55 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,148,658 times
Fuzzy, didn't you get the message that Pattie had left the building???

I cleaned the chandelier. It's the sparkliest in the neighborhood now!

Old 11-20-2010, 04:07 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,798,279 times
Sorry Pattie, no french toast was left, yes I make it with cinnamon and a touch of nutmeg. Then before I serve with hot butter and hot syrup I sprinkle conf sugar on it. Yummy it was good.
I made Bob pay for the nice breakfast tho, we are eating pizza for dinner!
Evey, I agree with Christmas stuff has to wait until after Thanksgiving, I can only deal with one holiday at a time. You going to MIL for Thanksgiving?

Old 11-20-2010, 04:12 PM

8,190 posts, read 29,846,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
You going to MIL for Thanksgiving?
Now there's a silly question

On a side note, I make my french toast in the deep fryer. Nothing quite like deep fried french toast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals