Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 04:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,134,994 times

Advertisements

everywhere a check check !!

lol as usual today is deposit payroll day but I made an executive decision we all know where I am going to be on Friday morning at 4 am so there is no way I am going to add going to that crazy bank
So I am depositing the checks for Friday today !!

So lots of check writing in my future

Todays exercise will be 1st a little spinning(50 mins) then depending on the time going to try for 20 or 30 mins on the treadmill

Whats your fun going to consist of today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2010, 05:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,273,979 times
Karla, you have lots more guts than I do. You will NEVER find me anywhere near a store on Black Friday. I worked way too many of those to do them as a customer. Good luck to ya, girlfriend.

Well, I have a load of clothes in the wash. In the midst of all the chaos yesterday and DH and I yelling at each other, Squeaker decided to throw a hairball up on my best quilt, so I had to wash and dry that sucker before bed time. I wasn't a happy camper at that point.

When I got home from the 4th and Final errand w/the neighbor (5 stops, BTW, 1 of which was for DH), DH was sitting in the front garden with one empty beer bottle by his feet, a 2nd bottle in his hand a big ol' s**t-eatin' grin on his face. He'd called it a day. So we both had a couple and decided that tomorrow's another day.

So...on today's agenda is making applesauce, zuke bread and maybe cleaning the blinds and a couple pre-T'giving cleaning items. Let's see how far I get on that one. Oh, and I'll probably do some bill paying, since we decided it'd be best for me to take over the finances and hide DH's debit card.

Have a great day all, and please keep your fingers crossed that I don't have to make any trips into town. Oh, BTW, the banana bread and the 'sketti sauce turned out really good.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,247,938 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

Karla, I get up the day after Christmas to shop, but you can't pry me out of the house on Black Friday.

A friend just texted me that she wants my pumpkin trifle recipe, so I am rooting through my desk looking for it. Then I will resume the packing process.

I had to break down & turn the A/C on last night. It was sooooo humid!

Old 11-23-2010, 07:31 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,226,678 times
Morning all, I have accomplished making coffee and reading my book! Now after I post I am looking for the exercise channel and see what they have going on there before I make up my mind on what type of exercise I do. I swear that I have ADHD cuz I just can't keep doing the same thing over and over I have to spice it up or I get too bored.
Today is cleaning, finishing up laundry and paying some bills. If I have time left over I may organize my filing, but that is a maybe.
When Cassy and I were out walking (or getting blown around) I spotted mighty black clouds heading this way, looks like snow to me but the weather guy said rain. We will see who is right.
Okay gotta get, Karla you get out in the black Friday stuff? I used to when the kids were little and got quite a few good deals but the last time I did that I lived in NC. Now I will order online or go during the week
Have a great day all!
Oh Evey, are you packing yet

Old 11-23-2010, 08:39 AM

OK...laundry is on the line (both loads), zuke bread is cooling on the rack, applesauce is bubbling on the stove (BRB...gotta go stir), hubster is working on the porch and appears to be making progress (fingers crossed), and all is right with the world.

I swear, Sandy, I picked up ADHD since we've retired. Just can't stay with one thing too long, I get antsy.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,226,678 times
You mean like attempting to clean the house and finding other things to do, like posting on CD? That is me today! I do have two loads of laundry done already and the bedroom cleaned, now on to the bathroom.
Evey sorry I re-read your post, you are packing!
I'm jamming to Christmas music too!!! My favorite channel in GR is already playing it!

Old 11-23-2010, 10:43 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,365,986 times
Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck no, not me in a million years!! The roads today had every nut job driving on them, so I can only imagine what Friday will be like...

I got all my errands done this morning. Now I'm repainting the upstairs hallway. Lots of cutting in, but I should have it done by the day's end. Isn't it amazing what jobs you get on and do when you're going to have a party! While the first coat dries, I'll be cleaning the bathrooms... multi tasking!

My little Rusty must have an upset stomach. He keeps letting some juciy ones fly... it's killing me since he insists on sitting at my feet. Phew!

Old 11-23-2010, 01:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,541,258 times
Sure, blame it on the dog!!!

Today I did a 15 minute cardio 'blast' workout and mopped my kitchen floor which is a huge hassle because I have so much crap to move around. Oh well, that's out of the way, now, on to more fun filled chores.

Have a good Tootin' Tuesday everyone--especially you, Sue!

Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,134,994 times
lol you all are so funny
I think the reason we have no black friday issues is we stay away from toy stores and electronic stores
lol not many crowds headed to JC Penny at 3:45 and as we drive by Best Buy we laugh at the folks that have been lined up all night then we head to Belks another dept store

our next stop is usually Target but they messed things up by opening at 4 instead of 7 we really just wander there so the crowd should be some what cleared by then
then we go to Home Depot lol not another crowd magnet where I get a bunch of poinsettias cause they have them for 99 cents
then we wander down to our Sunday breakfast place
we may make a stop at Beals then we head home and this is usually by 8:30 or 9
rofl can you tell we have it down to a science

ok so good news

QUICK BOOKS IS BALANCED !!!!! finally it matched the check register to the penny
whew thank god

So 90% of todays to do list is done
you don't want to know the 10% i forgot oh ok the spin bike we had company stop by then I had to head to the bank then came back and worked on the QBs so just ran out of day

Old 11-23-2010, 03:29 PM

Karla, there's a lady who started camping out at Best Buy here this past Friday. She and her family are taking shifts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals