Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2010, 03:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Hopefully on our house today

Managed to make it till 9 last night lol that was a long 19 hour day

So of course come 4 am I had enough sleep so woke up

I am hoping today is lights on the house day. It will be a lot cooler expected high of on 63 which is good work outside temps

Not sure what else is on the list as of yet

I will probably "tread on the mill" for my regular 2 miles

Is anyone else decorating this weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2010, 07:00 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
I've started to decorate for Christmas. I think we're going to get the tree next weekend.

Hubby went down south to try his hunting luck there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

Hope you get the lights up Karla.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

It is raining here right now. The princess had to go bad enough that she actually walked outside. She did what she had to do, then came in & dried herself on the sofa. Later we will hit the dog park.

Thank you all for caring about Tippy Toes. She spent all day yesterday being cute & cuddly. She did not terrorize Mickey, attack Shadow's head, climb the china cabinet, or any of the 10,000 other things that she does to make me crazy. At the moment she is running laps as fast as she can, saying "purrrrt", and attacking anything that has the poor judgment to move. In other words, back to her normal self.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:28 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Yeah that TT is home, I peeked into yesterdays thread to see if she was home. lol, I love babies! I believe Cassy really enjoyed having company but I think she is going to sleep all day. She had lots of love from all and got fed turkey from EVERYONE!
Kids just left and I am going to veg all day! I have to wash a few loads of laundry too but I think Christmas movies is going to be my theme today. Tomorrow I will begin the task of decorating, not sure if I am going to put lights outside or not, we will see.
We had a wonderful dinner and snacks Thursday (turkey was perfect) and lots of left overs for yesterday and still a few today for sandwiches and Bob's dinner.
The kids and I went to the mall yesterday and also to the movie, we saw the movie Twisted by Disney and it was great! Tricia was the only one who shopped tho, Nick, Maddie and I got pretzels and lemonade and people watched and talked. I had a great time and good company.
Kim and Jesse are home safely, and they had a good time at Jesse's parents but lol, Kimmy said it is not like we do for a holiday dinner, more like a Sunday dinner. lol, she has her own bird that she is cooking tomorrow so she can make it "our" way.
Well best get going, movie day is waiting. Have a great weekend all.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Good morning, all.

Sounds like everyone survived T'day. OK, I'm all set to decorate but hubster wants to clean the garage first before he brings in the decorations. I WANT MY TREE!!! He said, "don't you want to clean first?" No, I have to move things before I clean. And he knows I need his help to move this stuff.

Gotta go. BBL>

Old 11-27-2010, 10:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Good morning gals,

I'll be decorating the tree today.

Nothing really going on now.

Old 11-27-2010, 01:36 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Yay the lights are almost done

I had to drag out the hedger to trim back the bottlebrush tree lol nothing like a little power tools action
Got some laundry done and put out a few more inside ornaments

I think I may surprise hubby with dinner out somewhere we have to go to the grocery store so might as well stop at Wendys or something on the way ( lol a little bribe to get him to come)

Old 11-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Tree is up. Not decorated yet, tho. We're having an issue with some of the lights. DH didn't feel like playing with the fuses this afternoon and, since it's a prelit, I can't decorate till he fixes it. I've been throwing other stuff around, tho. Every year, I'm amazed at the decorations we have.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:52 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Same thing Pattie, issue with the lights so it will be done tomorrow but I did get some other stuff up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals