Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:04 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
Heehee NHH - it was probably that mean tatoo you're showing off on your muscular arm! The mean face girl got intimidated!
Oh god- No tat's on my bod ! As for muscular arms- HA - I still have Grandma Arms !! LOL You know the type- they keep waving even after you are done !! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2007, 09:06 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,805 times
Default Wapppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
HaHaHa I like that word Wappp Wappp Wappp,what is it?
It's the sound produced when I slam my backhand against the boxing bag.

I like it ! Wappp Wapppp !

Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Have a great last day at work, Pattie and a safe trip to Florida.

Haven't slept too good the last couple of nights. Hubby is waiting to hear if he got the job he interviewed for, or not. I'm praying they call today with good news! This morning he's testing for the Postal Service. Got to keep those options open

Anyhoo, once he gets back we'll be heading out for a long walk.

Have a great day folks.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:18 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Cool! Wappy wapppyyyy......

Old 07-13-2007, 10:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hi everyone!

I had 2 interviews this morning. Managed to demolish 3 pairs of pantyhose before noon. Gotta be a new record.

Husband took the dog for her walk this morning, but I am heading to the outlet mall (to buy more pantyhose), so I will get a workout just getting from the parking lot to the stores.

Pattie, are you heading this way soon?

Old 07-13-2007, 11:17 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
It's the sound produced when I slam my backhand against the boxing bag.

I like it ! Wappp Wapppp !
Almost the sound I get from kicking my opponant during karate class...Well, and the "uff" too when I push the air out of him/her, of course

Ok, now I've had my workout for today. Who knew driving a moped would be THAT much work?? But it was fun! First time in my life (yes, I am a shame to the people living out here where most people get their own moped at age 10...) and I drove both on the "parking lot" and on the road (gravel and paved, WITH passenger!). So, now I've done it all. Now I just need a moped...Hm...

My arms and legs hurt from driving and being "driven" (word?), so no more exercise for today. Yes, I'm getting lazy, but what can I say- it's summer.

Pattie, I've missed alot not having read (almost) any posts the last couple of days, but have fun with whatever you're doing! (I'm going back to do some reading now)

Have a great day everyone! (Oh, this is my 300th! Coolt!)

Old 07-13-2007, 12:44 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, Evey. I'm leaving Sat. 7/21 for our home in FL. I retired at noon today and will be visiting my mom for the next week. Then back here on the 20th to help clean the house after the movers have taken it all away. I'll be in FL on 7/23. I'm taking the auto train, leaving VA on 7/22, arriving in Sanford, FL the morning of 7/23. Hubby won't be joining me till the first part of Sept.

It's exciting, but scary and sad, too.

Congrats on your 300th, Hannah

Old 07-13-2007, 01:13 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Congratulations on your Retirement nomoresnow!! I've been retired for almost 3 years now! LOVE It.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:23 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Have a safe trip, Pattie-try to have some fun if you can, though I'm sure you'll be missing your [as I call them] furry four-legged feline footwarmers!
Finally got mine done. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Old 07-13-2007, 01:26 PM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
GOod morning, all. I can't believe I beat everybody today!

Last day of work....big whoop! Also, last day at the gym.

Tried to do the hubby walk, but got caught in a t'storm. So we only did about 15 minutes.

Have a great weekend, y'all. I'm sure I'll be online before I leave tomorrow and I may pop in over the next week, but after that, I'm on my way to Florida.

I hope to be back online around the 1st of August.

Be safe, healthy and happy.

Pattie
aka nomoresnow
Come on down! It's only 93 today...if you continue your outdoor exercise, better make it REALLY early or after sunset.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your retirement to the Sunshine State!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals