Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 04:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,144,296 times

Advertisements

Till Fa la la la la !!!

Morning ladies !!
Today is my finish everything day
I am goign to run out early get a couple stocking stuffers then come home and get everything wrapped
I would like to get the guestroom back in order but lol since we are not expecting any guests that may wait

Meeting the Realtor at CD this afternoon at 1 so he can take pictures
then hubby & I are going to a Gingerbread party at 3

I will get ready for the party before meeting the Realtor so we can just leave when he is done

Hubby is going to grill steaks for dinner when we get back !!!

So what last minute things do you have to do ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2010, 05:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,280,050 times
No last minute things for me, Karla. DH is going to the mall after his sonogram, then he wants to make some buckeyes to put in the packages for the neighbors. I'll help put them together, then I get to deliver them. Woohoo. (note the lack of enthusiasm)

But the house is starting to look more like home than a cookie factory. That's a good thing.

Gotta run. Check in later.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,144,296 times
Good wishes to hubby with his sonogram today Pattie

Old 12-23-2010, 07:28 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,368,481 times
I'm having a long hot shower, then sitting on my rear playing with all the photos I just took recently... that is if I don't dragged out of the house by my hubster who wants to do some last minute shopping of his own!

Oh well, I suppose I need to be nice...

Hope everything goes well with the hubster, Pattie.

I'll be doing the staircase buster again today. I think it's time I start lifting my free weights again.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,256,660 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will go visit the cookie ladies. One of the ladies is retiring and today is her last day.

Mickey & I will be off to the vet at 11:30. *sighs* It looks like Miss Mickey has a UTI. Of all the critters I have she is the hardest one to get meds into....

Pattie, what's a Buckeye? I mean, I know what Buckeyes are but the ones I know fall from trees and are poisonous to eat.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:08 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,546,240 times
Evey, buckeyes are like peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate, with enough peanut butter showing that they look like buckeyes.
But what's a gingerbread party?

Today there may or may not be a Christmas lunch/party for dh's work. So I probably should, or shouldn't be getting ready. I don't get it.

Hope Sandy made it okay, maybe she'll check in later.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:45 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,546,240 times
ok, I did a Denise Austin cardio/strength workout. Have a great day everyone.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:05 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,256,660 times
Back from the vets. We have a confirmed UTI. Vet assures me her bladder is empty, so big sigh of relief for no blockage. He gave her a fast acting anti-biotic shot as well as a long lasting anti-biotic shot since the last time I tried to give her oral meds I nearly lost an eye. He also gave her a transdermal to help alleviate stress.

He believes that the stress from selling the house (fighting with DH), getting a divorce (fighting with DH), packing (fighting with DH) and moving (yelling at other drivers for 17 hours) was just too much for her. Compounding this is the ever annoying Tippy Toes.

I feel like such a bad mother.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,357,297 times
Hi everyone,

Evey, you're a great mother, don't think anything otherwise.

Pattie, let us know how DH's scan goes.

Nothing going on here today. I'm caught up. We had a neighbor a few blocks away that fell off his tractor yesterday afternoon and died on the way to the hospital. Don't know the circumstances but it's sad and I feel for the family right now.

Someone just knocked at my door telling me they're lost and how do they get back to the post office so I sent them on there way. Easy to get lost here unless a person is familiar or at least half familiar with this area.

Pattie, you're making me hungry for cookies. I just had Charlie hide the goodies people have given us. If I don't get him to do that, I could eat everything in a day.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:28 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,280,050 times
hi, there!

That's exactly what buckeyes are; the only part of the description missing is how wonderfully good they are.

Tet, my DH went shopping, too. Alone.

Evey, glad you know what Shadow's problem is. Sounds like she'll be on the road to good health again soon. Isn't it strange how in tune with our lives our furkids are?

Sorry to hear about your neighbor, Cheryl.

Well, DH is done with baking. Ten - count them, ten different varieties. I put together 15 boxes and delivered them. Believe it or not, people were offering me adult beverages from the very first delivery. I finally accepted one at a nearby neighbor's. TG it was the only one I accepted. Holy cow, can she make a drink! But the house is pretty close to "normal" now, and I'm feeling much better, thank you. Do ya think it has anything to do with the beverage I had at Chris's???

Catch y'all later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals