Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 04:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning

Happy New Year to my favorite ladies !!!

lol Hubby made it to about 9 and I made it to about 10:15

We grilled steaks for dinner and watched a movie
lol such excitement

Today is the big Gator Bowl here in Jax one of hubbys co-workers from the AL office is in town with his wife for the game so we are meeting up with them this evening for dinner
So that mean I have some cleaning to do since they are coming here

So anyone making any resolutions ?

Mine will be to get into the exercise room at least 4 times a week

So how many of you saw the new year come in ?

and whatca all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2011, 06:49 AM

well hubby had to go downtown to the office since there was a another server problem
So I decided to start my company coming cleaning
I had this stack of fedex labels with the ship to as CD aold add in NO so not wanting to gunk up my shredder I looked at the big charcoal grill and thought hmmm let me burn them

rofl yeah don't think I am going to do that again it worked but was very smokey I was waiting for a call from NN asking "karla is everything ok over there I saw some smoke"

Old 01-01-2011, 06:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning and Happy 2011 to all!
I did not see the New Year roll in, I did make it until 11pm though, that is pretty good for me
Today is my cleaning day, I have so not been a good housekeeper since coming back from MI, and yes, I still have to take my Christmas decorations down. I have nothing else planned because I seem to over plan my daily activities and then, wham, I get nothing done.
I'm putting us on a healthy diet on Monday, along with at least 20 minutes of exercise daily, I figure I will walk one day, exercise the next, and of course take the weekends off
So ladies, have a great New Year's Day and enjoy all of the football!
Lol, Karla are those the plastic FedEx labels, heheheeh...........

Old 01-01-2011, 07:37 AM

lol no paper but a kinda slick coating on the back side god knows what I released into the air

Old 01-01-2011, 07:38 AM

heheheh

Old 01-01-2011, 07:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Karla, you should have called us we would have brought the long-handled forks to your house to roast some marshmallows!

Yep, Monday's my "start over" day, too. But guess what. DH made some apple bread that's in the oven right now. OMG, does it smell good. The recipe made 2 loaves. Hmmmmm

I'm going to make whipped cream for the first time in my life in a couple of hours. It's for the cheesecake. I bet my kitchen aid will make quick work out of that! Wish me luck it doesn't turn into butter.

I was awake till 11 last night. However, I did "practice sleeping" on the sofa for about a half hour before that.

Catch y'all later.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:56 AM

OMG Pattie now I know I am headed down to your house, I LOVE homemade whipped cream. I have been known to scoop it up in a serving spoon and down it all! Yummy.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:12 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Happy New Year!

Shadow, Mickey & I have been out exploring the woods around the house this morning. Shadow was so busy showing Mickey everything that she forgot to go potty, so I foresee another walk before too long.

I was too sore & stiff to do any unloading yesterday. I did manage to get to the grocery store and as I was leaving my friend called & asked if I wanted to go to lunch. So we went to IHOP. Then I gathered my laundry and headed over to her house, which of course included hunting mousies. Her dogs even came along for the hunt. Usually they sit and look at me like "why are you wandering around the hay field?" but it was in the low 60's here yesterday and they were all full of energy.

I am hoping to finish the unloading today.

I think I went to bed about 10:30. The nice thing about rain on NYE is that nobody is outside lighting firecrackers. I have not seen the new year since Y2K.

I am hoping that 2011 is the year I quit smoking for good.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:46 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
All unloaded except for the massive free standing wardrobe and the unnecessarily heavy memory foam mattress. Yay me! Now I just have to start putting it away.....

Shadow is staring at me so I imagine that means we are going for a walk down on the Riverwalk. I was hoping she might let me catch my breath, but it does not appear that her plan includes this luxury.

It was 49 when I got up this morning and has already dropped to 31.

Old 01-01-2011, 12:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
It was raining here too around midnight, although people seemed to get a very early start with the kabooming until it rained. Then right around midnight it stopped raining! Everybody came out to set off fireworks and it was very loud again. Poor Mystic was in the kitchen, then came slinking out trying to decide what to hide under!I loved watching Times Square on TV all the music and people, and on the computer too with a link I have for New York City cameras. It was so cool

Anyway, did a lot of running around shopping last night and today, guess that's my exercise. Temps are falling fast here too. BOO!

Have a good New Year's day all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals