Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2011, 03:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

Got a email this morning from the Realtor. The first person that looked at the house is bringing his wife to see it around 11 this morning
So here is hoping !!!

Not much on the books for today tree is undecorated so hubby will put it in the attic as well as take down the house lights today
I am going to start filing things into the new file cabinet I have a feeling there is going to be lots of stuff for the shred pile

They are saying rain later tonight and all day tomorrow !!

So what are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 04:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,358,537 times
Hope the house gets sold and they are wonderful neighbors!

Did a lot of walking yesterday. Hubby and I went to a lovely little town just over an hour away. It was wonderful just hanging out and browsing the little shops. Yes, I came home with some goodies... terrible! I'm not buying anything else for a long, long time... well at least until I go home!

Going to get some stuff done around the house today before watching the football... GO PACK GO!

Old 01-09-2011, 07:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,218,707 times
Morning all!
Wow, bringing back the wife that is good! Wouldn't it be nice to sell right away, and like Tet said they are nice. CD needs to give you a raise
Going to work on paperwork that needs doing, pay bills and finish laundry. That will be the extent of my day Going to make it a read my book day and it is too cold out to do anything anyway!
Gotta get Cassy is acting like she needs to go out.
See ya later.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
I still think the realtor needs to give karla a finder's fee.

Hi, gang. Just got back from my friends' house. I just can't eat any more. I feel so icky from all the baked goods I've been eating since Christmas. I'm bloated and tired and blah.

Not much going on here today. I did do some laundry. Was going to change the bed, but two cats are holding it hostage. I'll read the paper and maybe take a nap later. DH snored his little brain out last night, so there wasn't much sleep going on on my side of the bed last night.

Wedding yesterday was fun. I like weddings of "older" folks. Food?? OMG, they had so much food they could host another party today. Good stuff, too.

Going to drop into Open House to see what's going on and then claiming my spot on the lanai. See y'all later.

Old 01-09-2011, 08:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,220,946 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. She dragged me up the hill to the elementary school, behind the building, down the big hill that the kids sled on, to the Riverwalk. And she kept going from there. At some point I realized that I just flat did not want to walk anymore and you would think I had told her the world was going to end. Sheesh! I finally got her turned around and we hiked back.

There is a trip to the grocery store in my immediate future as well as laundry, which means hunting mousies.

Old 01-10-2011, 04:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times
Morning ladies
Well I got the football part of my to do list done lol the boxes of stuff to file never made it out of the 4-runner and needless to say we still have the tree as a night-lite in the familyroom and the lights are still on the house "someone" was not feeling motivated

I did however read another book

Sue the town you visited sounds a lot like Fernadina Beach here. It is a quaint town with lots of little shops
I watched your game and woo hoo congrats !!

Sandy did you get your filing done want to do mine

Pattie the wedding sounds like fun
When I was DJing up north my favorite parties were the "older folks" ones !! We always had a great time

lol evey sounds like shadow took you on an adventure I think she loves living back up north

OK so as of now the house has been shown 5 times
I got a call from the Realtor around 5 asking me if I was busy
Some lady called wanting to see the house and he was tied up
no problem let me change and I'll be there in 10 mins
Well she lives at the condos down the street and saw this house when she was looking at another in the neighborhood
Nice enough lady (very very chatty talked more than I do )

Loves the house but from what she as saying I had a feeling this was not in her budget so lol you know me I asked "whats your budget"

Well she is looking to be $35k less than he is asking. We know we will have to negotiate some but no way that much
lol and I told her sorry it wont be that low

Hopefully the Realtor will get some feedback today on the 2nd showing as well as the one we just found out about

Old 01-10-2011, 05:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
Wow, Karla. So, now we add Realtor to your list of talents.

Had all good intentions of walking. Then DH got out a tube of Pillsbury Grands cinnabon biscuits. OMG, I'm so full already. I have told him and begged him to stop with the baked goods already. I feel lousy all the time because of all this sugar I'm eating. We still have about 1/2 of the Granny Cake he made a few days ago (I've only had one piece, not because I"m being good, but because of the wedding and other stuff going on), about 1/3 of the pan of date bars. I can't do it. I've been eating the stuff so as not to throw it out, but I just can't any more.

Any way....I've been doing chores and have a few things I'd like to get done this a.m. I found a website optoutprescreen.com where your name won't go to credit card or insurance companies for 4 years and I want to go on that to register. I don't think they'll take you off any lists - you just won't be added on. Also, ifyou want to get out of catalog mailings, go to CatalogChoice.org and search for the ones you don't want and it'll give you info to get off their list. They'll also provide customer service phone numbers for these companies.

I don't know. If the stomach settles down, I may walk a little later.

See you all soon.

hugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals