Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 03:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone.
lol the turn it up a notch is the phrase the spinning instructor uses a lot as well as "time to step out of your comfort zone" hell by the end of yesterdays class my comfort zone was in a different state

well my dear sister forgot to tell me that scout gets excited when she see your putting on sneakers to go for a walk so now at 6 am I have not only Lola going nuts when I try to put on my sneakers but scout joins in. and I guess they want to make sure that I don't leave without them so they stick to me like glue then one of the greyhounds decides she must be missing out on something so she joins in. Ever try to go to the bathroom with 3 dogs rofl
The forget it when I get the leashes, one would think I had just pulled out a nice juicy steak pure insanity !!!!
I guess I am contributing with saying " ooo where are we going" lol
It was so funny yesterday when lou cam in to give the big dogs their treats scout lined up right with everyone. I am going to have to get a picture today of the "treat lineup"

Todays schedule is
walk
gym for spinning and some upper body and I may try the wave thing

Sams club for some stuff

what does your day look like

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2007, 03:39 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Oh geez. well. I am gonna do my walk, there were no crunches. Today is my half day at work, but that never means that I am actually taking it easy for that other half of a day.

I am gonna go up to church and meet w a few people. Then i will probably come home and clean the house from top to bottom since my dh says that since I am not the best house keeper is contributory to the fact of why he has treated us all like crap all these years.

And, I will contemplate on what to do next. It is high time.

Robyn

Old 07-17-2007, 05:11 AM

Only 2.5 miles today. Very heavy and deep in thought. A slow walk. Needed to think, reflect.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:41 AM

Wakie Wakie! I wore my man shorts today...lol They were wonderful. They were airy, light, did not ride up, felt comfortable... all around thumbs up...

They are the kind that look like basket ball shorts or something.... Loving them to walk in.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:47 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,143,085 times
Goodmorning! (Oh I feel so privelegeed I'm the third to post...lol)

Did 25 min. on the treadmill and now I'm gonna go get ready for my mommie walk with Ethan
It is such a beautiful day out. Still nice and cloudy. Hopefully it'll be a bit more tolerable. This weekend was just miserable hot!

"On this perfect day......Nothings standing in my way
On this perfect day.....When nothing can go wrong

Its the perfect day......Tomorrows gonna come too soon......I could stay, forever as I am.......Suns down......A little after ten.....I pick up all my friends
In my mercedes-benz" (well.............not quite )

Robyn my prayers are with you.............It sounds like you are going through a hard time but dealing with it beautifully...........I'm so sorry that you have been treated like that.........I really feel for you

Karla you are gonna be in wicked shape girl! Way to go!

Old 07-17-2007, 07:43 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,810 times
Karla, karla, karla... Why do you go to spinning classes??? I did once with school, and they kept telling us to "turn it up a notch".
"Bicykling" uphill for 80 minutes is nothing I ever want to do again! How do you do it?
(Yes, I am impressed by anyone who dares to ride a bike together with other people)

It's hot today, about 77F around here, so walking the walk was very though. I must have drunk about 1 1/2 liter of water this far, but I've still got a headache. Hm.
But, no rain this far but lots of thunder i the south. 1,000 lightnings in 1 hour!
But still no thunder around my place. This is a strange summer: I haven't expereinced my first thunder yet. Sigh...

I put a coke in the freezer an hour ago, and I better take it out before it blows up. Like it does in the winter if you put it ouside

Old 07-17-2007, 08:20 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Good Tuesday to all!!

Well, Mine and Chloe's walk is done. I know, boring (Chloe doesn't thinks so though). I need to join a gym!!!!

Nothing fun planned for today but Grocery store shopping and running some errands. I know, boring.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 07-17-2007, 08:23 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Gooood Morning!
Went out early for my walkie walkie,after being tired from Santa Barbara Sunday.
Did 50 crunches
5 sets of weight,and now off to my breakfast

Old 07-17-2007, 09:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post
Karla, karla, karla... Why do you go to spinning classes??? I did once with school, and they kept telling us to "turn it up a notch".
"Bicykling" uphill for 80 minutes is nothing I ever want to do again! How do you do it?
(Yes, I am impressed by anyone who dares to ride a bike together with other people)
lol sweden funny thing is I have no problem riding a bike in class but not sure about taking it to an outside adventure, my theory is we all are sweaty messes in class but the lights are out so noone sees us

todays class was the hardest so far. I was actually to turn the resistance up 2 full turns not just the couple 1/4 turns. after class one of the girls said try the sauna so I did ok niiiiiice just what my poor tired muscles needed.
I figured since the spinning class was such a tough one that with my 3 mile walk this morning was enough for today.
I also discovered that nice cold watermelon from the fridge does a nice job of cooling down your from the inside so now I am going to hit the shower and head to Sams club lol one can not do laundry if one doe not have tide or fabric softener

roma do you ever wonder what the dogs must thing about while walking ?? Lola now thinks that if we encounter anyone on our walk that they must surely have a treat for her lol

remember water everyone drink lots of water !!
someone at the gym said you should take your body weight divide it in half and thats how much water you should drink each day
I think I will have to research that one lol
karla

Old 07-17-2007, 10:31 AM

986 posts, read 2,808,340 times
Hi all, Karla I am so glad you are enjoying the gym. Alot of people join and than never use it.
I did my classes this morning. I can't wait until my husbands birthday cake is gone!! It keeps calling me from the fridge!! Have a great day everyone....sweden, stay cool!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals