U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 05:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,938,992 times

Advertisements

please turn off the faucet
lol yup more rain predicted for today

Good morning ladies
Happy Saturday !!!

This week went by pretty fast

Not sure what is on the agenda for today
I do want to go to penys and see if they have anymore of the "jammie/lounge pants" I got hubby for Christmas they are so nice and comfy and lightweight lol I borrow a pair and now I want some

A trip to the grocery store is also needed

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend

What about you guys what are your plans ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2011, 07:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,466,128 times
Relaxing weekend here, too, Karla. Just got back from the coffee social; DH is at the library. I was going to get the chisel out, but that can wait, I think.

Not sure what to tell you about the lawn mowing. Would the HOA get on his case if the grass gets too long? I'd probably keep the mowers on staff, but that's the way I am.

Talk with y'all later. Have a good one.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:18 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,221,038 times
Morning peeps!

Drum roll please ........ it is SNOWING at my house this morning. I got up to over an inch of fresh and it is coming down at an alarming rate. *sighs* I just used the last of my rock salt so I guess I am going out this morning.

Shadow & I have been out hunting in the woods this morning. We are supposed to meet a group of people at the barn to ride at 1:00. If it is safe to drive we will head out early to hunt mousies first. My friend's dogs looked at Shadow yesterday and said "You know, I don't think there are any mousies out there today" and they declined to come with us. It is warmer today so maybe they will come along.

Oooh0ooohh! I was poking around on ebay and found a slightly used Eddie Bauer full length lined down parka. This coat sells for around $180 if you can find one. I got this one for $70!! I have been looking everywhere for a long coat and nobody has any. I have a full length leather trench, and while it does keep the wind off it is not very warm. I am very excited and will be waiting for the UPS man next week.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:48 AM

I think Eddie B's clothes are great. I have a chambray shirt from him that I've been wearing as an overshirt for about 20 years now. I just love it.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:00 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,923,953 times
Dang man it is snowing here too. Oh well once through February we might be all clear, hopefully.

I had another sleepless night and was up until 6am, went back to bed after taking a mild sleeping pill, I just got up!

Evey that is the type of coat I was looking for! I never thought about ebay, my Kimmy get most of the kids clothes that way. She gets them the cutest little name brand clothes (some never worn) for pennies on the dollar, between ebay and consignment stores those kids look like they just stepped off the modeling runway.

I have to go to the grocery store today, do finances, and laundry, tomorrow will be cleaning day. Besides that a good movie day.

I've decided to continue looking for another job, I'm going to stay where I am until something else pops up but I really do not like it there. The other two women are very judgmental, negative and just something that I don't feel that I can fit into. It could take me months before I can find something else hence staying until then. You never know maybe after being there a while longer I might fit in but right now I feel like I am very unwelcome and that the co-worker in the next office is nitpicking me.

Well all must close and get Cassy out into the winter wonderland. Have a great day!

Old 02-05-2011, 10:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,938,992 times
Back from Pennys lol the jammie pants were 60% off so we now have plenty of them we even got $15 off register coupon so they ended up under $6 each

of course any savings we spent at the grocery store

Pattie I think your right about the lawn guy and 2 more months won't break CD

Evey thats a great deal you found
You need to take your camera to the barn so we can see shadow with her friends

Sandy It's hard when the office is a "clique" Maybe their jealous because your nice and not negative as they are

oh my evil side is sneaking through lol I can't wait til I run into NN and she asks if there has been any activity on CD house I am going to say yes we have a offer and when asks how much I am going to say 1 of 2 things either 1. I'm sorry but CD prefers I not share his information or 2. Wow I can't believe it sold in this market for $425k which of course it didn't but it would be fun to see how long till she spread the news around the "hood" and then got "busted"

Old 02-05-2011, 10:25 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,923,953 times
How about CD prefers I not share his information BUT between you and I, well lets just say the price was very high in today's market.

Karla, I just think small offices are hard to fit into, I am so used to working with the legal field and having lots of attorney's (who are actually very nice to work for), that going into an office where there is only 2 other people, non-attorney's, is very hard. Ya never know, it might work, just going to keep sending resumes out for other jobs that look appealing.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:25 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,927,687 times
Well, well, well, evidently I missed the memo, it is snowing like crazy out there, has been for hours. It's a huge mess!

Karla, if you did that, it might teach NN a lesson! You could always say, well you must have misunderstood me! One time, a really really long time ago, dh and I told my sister and her boyfriend that Betty White was Vanna White's mother, just messing with them. When we saw them the next time, they had told all their friends this little trivia tidbit--ooops!

Sandy, I wouldn't worry too much, look how fast you got this job. That must mean you're quite a catch!

Pattie, you mentioned about chicken soup and the high sodium, well we get this brand of chicken broth called Keystone, it comes in a pretty good sized can ~~3+ cups. It is very low in sodium, and I am so happy we discovered it! It isn't marketed as being low sodium, it's just that I/we read the labels and found out that way.

Ooh-I just remembered a little while ago, when they were showing people gettting ready for the game, I still have a Cheesehead hat that someone got for me years ago! Maybe I'll wear it for the big game--or if I have to go outside, it's pretty big!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:26 PM

Thanks for the tip, fuzzy.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:30 PM

8,189 posts, read 30,221,038 times
Forecast when I went to bed last night? Up to 1" of new snow today.

Forecast when I got up this morning to well over an inch already on the ground and snowing like crazy? 1-3" of new snow today.

Current forecast? 3-5" of new snow today.

Currently on the ground at my house? 6.25" of new snow and finally tapering off.

If regular people were wrong as often as the weather man they would lose their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals