U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 04:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,825,160 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies !!!

Hopefully the weather will clear up for everyone today
There are saying some rain off & on today

I think we have 2+ inches of rain so far I did some "ya know I am curious" research if the rain was snow we would have over 2'
They say 1" of rain = 12" of snow

Heading out to breakfast in a bit then I want to stop and get Citrus fertilizer. February is the time to fertilize citrus
I was also thinking about stopping at Lowes for mulch I think I can fit 25 bags in the back of the 4-runner But looking at tomorrows weather they are calling for 70% chance of rain so that may have to wait till Tuesday

So are you all going to watch the Super Bowl today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 05:04 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,888,442 times
Of course we are watching the Superbowl! lol, I don't think hubby has been able to watch the Superbowl in years!
Being as it has quit snowing for the time being a trip to the grocery store is in my immediate future, that and finish cleaning the house (hubby did some cleaning yesterday for me while I napped), and finish the laundry too. Then we should be ready to sit down and enjoy the game.
That will be my day!
Have a great day all.

Old 02-06-2011, 05:14 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,033,618 times
CHEER LOUD... GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my cheesehead top hat ready to go, and I'll be wearing my green and gold proudly I doubt I'll be able to talk much tomorrow!

Had so much fun at the local Packer rally yesterday. Talk about loyal and devoted fans...

Today we're heading out for breakfast with most of the family, then I'm going to try and get some zzzzz's before the big game at my friend's house.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcQCtFlENA

Old 02-06-2011, 05:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,888,442 times
Enjoy yourselves Sue!!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 06:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,377,963 times
OK, Sue...since you're rooting for the Packers, I will too. But you all will have to tell me the results of the game, because we won't be watching. I haven't seen a football game in about 17 years since I left the X. I went from a guy who watched everything but NASCAR to a guy who doesn't watch ANY sports on tv. DH used to like world cup soccer, but when he tried to watch it this year, the noise from those stupid horns was too distracting, so he stopped. However, I may just have some chicken wings anyway.

Chat with y'all later.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:02 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,033,618 times
Hope I'm turning all of you fine ladies into Packer fans... 'cause they are like no other.

GO PACK GO!!

Old 02-06-2011, 07:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,825,160 times
Morning ladies back from breakfast

No stops because there is something amiss with one of hubby work computers so we came right home so he could diagnosis & fix the problem

I can root for the packers I like how the fans are so loyal

I have no idea what I am going to do until game time it is so damp & chilly I know I won't be playing in the garden hmm maybe I will go through the closet and see what kinda stuff I can pull out
Now with all our new jammie pants I can pull out the sweat pants that got all pilly

I had so much fun making personalized ring tone I may spend some time finding some others

Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,139,190 times
Morning peeps!

You know, I might just have to watch the game. Packers vs ??? Shows you how much of a football fan I am.

Shadow & I have been for a nice enough walk this morning in spite of the fact that the only place to walk is in the road. Sunday mornings are very, very quiet here. We have also been hunting in the woods.

I also need to hit the grocery store. I did manage to get rock salt yesterday and my stairs are once again safe to walk on.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:05 AM

12,983 posts, read 13,861,577 times
Steelers, Evey. Pittsburgh. Their QB is from a smallish city near here, got himself into some trouble earlier with some very nasty behavior regarding some women.

Pattie, can't you watch the game without him? I know what you mean about those stupid horns-oh man I couldn't take that. Sounded like a bunch of swarming hornets, thought it was audio trouble at first!

Don't know what today will hold besides watching the game and the usual crap, but we did venture out in the nastiness yesterday and did grocery shopping. Bought a ton of fruit, got another one of those little personal watermelons. Something about eating watermelon in the dead of winter just makes me smile!

Have a great day everyone.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,377,963 times
Karla, I hope DH got his computer issue solved.

It's quiet here on Sundays, too, Evey. I think we're about the only folks on the cul-de-sac who don't do church and breakfast!

Fuzzy, since I quit watching football, I have no clue as to the players or anything. I used to know who was on what team and all that stuff. No more, so it's not any fun for me. Anybody going to any parties? Oh, and I love watermelon, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals