Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 04:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

yup lol raining again

Good game yesterday I know I heard the northern ladies yelling "go Pack go"

lol I don't think I have stayed up that late for a long time

Not a lot on the to do list today I got a lot done while hubby was watching the pre game shows

Going to do some treading in a bit
I have to remind myself that it will soon be shorts weather so I need to step the workouts up a couple notches

What all are you up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 05:49 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Top o the mornin to you ladies...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a sore throat, and am butt tired, but happy as can be!

Heading over to my friend's house this morning to help her clean up and move the furniture back into place. She promised me coffee...

Hope everyone enjoyed the OUTSTANDING game yesterday. You know the one where the Packers wooped some Steeler cheekies....

Have a great day!

Karla, you were so lucky having that beautiful RS Hawk in your garden. They are amazing birds.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 AM

Sue we were sitting there and Lola was staring out the window and started growling I looked to see and there it was so I grabbed the camera

lol she didn't understand why I wouldn't let her go out and make friends

here is the picture for those that don't have FB

Old 02-07-2011, 06:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Thanks, Karla, I know you were thinking about me when you forwarded the photo! What a friend. What kind of hawk is that???

Sue...way to go! First thing I did when I woke up this a.m. was to turn on the tv to see who won.

OK, ladies. Now, sit down in a comfy spot, take a deep breath, and read the following slowly. I don't want you to fall down in a dead faint over what I'm about to tell you.

Yes, I did it. I walked 2 miles this a.m. Finally got off my "cheekies" as Sue says and walked. First, I put bandaids on both heels so I wouldn't get injured, then I put on socks that fit so they wouldn't cause problems, then I put on my sneaks and headed out. It felt good, but I think a mile and a half would have felt better! I'll get back up to speed in no time. But I had to do something to work out all that "stuff" we ate last night. Evey, the word must be out in SW Florida that Shadow has "left the building" because there were an awfully lot of squirrels running around the neighborhood!

Oh, and when I got home, I started to put the garbage together for pickup. Walked into the kitty litter bathroom and stepped right into a nice, mushy pile that somebody left on the little rug there that I didn't see. Whoever it was must have just not made it to the box and that stupid rug is so dark that "presents" like that aren't easily spotted.

So some laundry is being done (including some rugs for the next load, thanks to my kitty episode), dishes are going, and I may bring out the little chisel today.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:33 AM

Pattie it is a red shouldered hawk

ewww were you barefoot when you discovered your "present"

46 mins 2.12 miles on the treadmill done raised the incline to 1.5 and did a little jogging

today I want to figure out what I have on my cell phone that causes the battery to go down so fast

Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Pattie! The squirrels are out down there, huh?

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. In a little while we will head out to visit the cookie ladies.

*sighs* I am guessing it is time to think about looking for a job. Job hunting sucks, but I don't want to wait until I have no $$ left to start thinking about it.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:46 AM

Karla, I had my WHITE sneaker socks on. DH said he thought it would have been even funnier if it had squished thru my bare toes. Auction time..........

Yeh, Evey, those squirrels were having a grand ol' time. Didn't the cookie ladies mention the possibility of a job for you?? Hey, maybe you can have Sandy's when she finds a different one. Just sayin'....

Hey, wasn't that commercial with the little kid in the Darth Vader costume adorable?? I didn't see the SB, but I did see that.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Yeh, Evey, those squirrels were having a grand ol' time. Didn't the cookie ladies mention the possibility of a job for you?? Hey, maybe you can have Sandy's when she finds a different one. Just sayin'....
They decided to hire someone who was already licensed. I don't blame them, without a license all I would have been was a receptionist.

I think the drive to where Sandy's job is would get old really, really fast. Ft. Wayne is an hour from here.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:54 AM

That's a bummer. You know them already, it would have made it a little easier on you.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:19 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Afternoon all!

Sue glad all of you cheese heads enjoyed yourselves, I have to run over to fb and see what SIL had to say about the game. Natalie stayed up with Daddy! He is training them well

Well I have good news and bad news. Good news is Cassy is out of pain, bad news is we had to have her put down. I have been contemplating this for a couple of months now, just a very hard decision to make. This vet is wonderful, consoling us and explaining the process it was just what I needed. She was peacefully sleeping before she left us. We will miss her, but this was the only thing we could do, she was falling all the time, had lost control of her bladder and every time I touched her legs or upper torso she flinched, as if she may have had cancer instead of bad arthritis. Anyway, I am at peace.

Guess I will get and help hubby clean the carpeting, she had lots of accidents this weekend. Thanks for listening.

Sandy & Bob
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals