Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 04:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Yay for the first time in days there is no rain & the sun will be shining today.
I have to run to the airport to pick up my neighbor this afternoon, she wants to make a stop at the Navy commissary afterwards, it's about 20 mins north in GA

I have heard there are great deal there so might have to do some shopping of my own

I am not as sore as I expected after the incline treading yesterday so I will be doing that again this morning I am going to try increasing from yesterdays 45 mins to 1 hour

What are you all up to today ?

p.s. Sandy how are you & Bob doing this morning

Last edited by FLPL75; 02-08-2011 at 04:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2011, 05:01 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Thanks for asking Karla, we are okay.

I forgot to tell all of you that I did my exercise at work yesterday, not just one but two trips to the court (must have been close to a mile with both trips) with high heal boots on! I went to distribute mail and forgot to get our mail, hence the double trip.

I'll post later this afternoon on what my day held, I slept in this morning and have to rush. Did I mention it is snowing, again

Old 02-08-2011, 06:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good morning, all.

Day 2..another 2 mile walk. Cooler morning, but quite nice for walking. Yes, Evey...the squirrels are still hanging around.

Sandy, that's double points for doing it in heels!

Karla, have fun with your neighbor.

For any of you who may know Northwoods Voyager, her husband has passed away. She has a notice posted in the prayer thread in Other Topics.

DH is on his way to the vet with Bandit who has a tooth just hanging in his mouth. Poor baby. But it doesn't seem to be bothering him - he was still eating this a.m. I swear that cat has a bottomless pit.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
It's cold here... again! Looking forward to warmer temps this coming weekend.

Doing lots of cleaning this morning. I want my house spick and span before I leave for England.

I've already done my core and upper body this morning.

Sandy, hope you and Bob are ok today... hang in there.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:36 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Yep, cold & snowy here this morning. Even Shadow went out, pottied, and came back in. I am still in my pjs enjoying a nice hot cup of tea.

Later we will go visit the cookie ladies, one of whom has a grand daughter that is a Girl Scout. Cookies came in yesterday so shadow will not be the only one getting cookies. Then we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and ride.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:39 AM

I havent hit the treadmill yet because I have been working
The more I am learning the more questions I manage to come up with

I need to know why deposit figures do not match the sales figures
Bank figures do match what the deposit report says but what do they deduct to get the figure

Why do I see me having to ask hubby to create another excel spreadsheet report in my future
I have calls out to the report company and the manager and I bet the minute I get on the treadmill they will both call

Sue you must be getting so excited for your trip lol can I come

Sandy glad you guys are hanging in there
oh walking in heels is a great calf workout it adds that little oomph to just walking
Now lol walking in heels on snowy sidewalks well that is an adventure in it self

Pattie
I saw NWVs post this morning and sent her a note
I had the pleasure of meeting her & Bob when they came to Jax to visit their son
He was such a kind and gentle man. It has been a rough couple of years health wise for him the only grace is he is now painfree

Old 02-08-2011, 08:00 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
It was a beautiful poem she wrote in his memory and her pain. God bless them both.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:59 AM

I know Pattie it brought tears to my eyes

Old 02-08-2011, 10:05 AM

yay I spoke with the report folks, the woman at HQ &the asst manager have it all figured out
I will not have to create yet another spreadsheet I just have to add & subtract lol

ok been at this work stuff for 4+ hours time for a break

Old 02-08-2011, 11:03 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone.

It's been soooo cold here like around 15 below. It's warmed up today but going to get cold again tonight. We had a water pipe bust like several others did too and got it fixed Sunday. I thought we were pretty well insulated on the pipes.
Karla, what kind of treadmill do you have? I'm looking for one, maybe used but there are so many different kinds.
Evey, what is a good gift to give a horse for a birthday party?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals