Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 10:37 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times

Advertisements

No, Karla, I've never mentioned this guy because I really didn't know him. We share a "back yard" with about 5-6 other houses and theirs is one on the far end. I'd see him or his wife out there, usually when they have their puppy out doing his thing. I'd wave and stuff, but I never officially met him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 01:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did a 20 minute workout that was part strength training, part isometric kind of, and part cardio. Sort of different.

No more talk about dead Bills, please.
Thank you.

Snowing like crazy here, but I finally saw some birds in the little special dealios I made with the grease and birdfood. One was sitting right inside one of them. This is the only time i have ever seen any in them, but that doesn't mean they weren't.

I love hot pink flowers Karla, usually have many impatiens in hot pink, they are so pretty. Hot pink an dyellow sounds very interesting!

Old 02-20-2011, 11:18 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Well we now have all grass showing again because of the rain, I don't know if it got cold enough to freeze but will find out in a couple of hours.

One of my FB friends is trying to adopt Winston (PRM puppy). I so hope she gets picked, nice family with grown children and g-children, seems like it would be a good fit for a large doggie.

Sinus' are bothering me, hence being up at this hour.......guess I had best see what I have in the medicine department and get back to bed, tomorrow will be a busy day.

Old 02-21-2011, 04:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies well lol I went over to visit my neighbor (the one I take to the airport) we had a nice long visit and when I got home I didn't feel like planting I know this will sound weird but it was to warm out there. So hubby and I vegged in front of the TV with more of season 3 of law & order and more Dragnet

Fuzzy I love the hot pink impatiens I don't have enough shade for them so last year I tried the New Guinea impatiens in hot pink & white and they did well they do get taller than the regular impatiens. I am curious to see if they will come back

Got an interesting message on FB last night from a 2nd cousin on my fathers side of the family saying she was researching her family and was wondering if we were related. We are, I had met her back when I was 16 and visiting my dad in Colorado
I haven't had any contact with my dads side of the family for many many years this could be kinda cool. From what I remember she was really nice

Old 02-21-2011, 06:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
That's neat, Karla. It's surprising the # of folks who've been brought together because of places like Facebook.

We have 2 of the New Guinea Impatiens - one is a neon orange, the other a pretty pinkish/purple. They survived our frosts and are coming back nicely. They're already blossoming.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:32 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
That's cool isn't it? I've met some long lost relatives on FB too and such an easy way to keep in contact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals