Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:50 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times

Advertisements

Pattie,

Same here. Most of the people in my community are over 50. Most are in their late 60's and 70's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2011, 12:37 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Pattie you need to move
there is a really cute house with a pool about 1900 sq ft that just went for sale up the street !!!

Cheryl I can not believe the price for that house do they have 2 !! is it close to an airport

Well the last 9 bags of mulch are down I cleaned out the remaining bed moved 2 azaleas gave 1 to the people across the street

There are 4 big holes in the familyroom ceiling i think it might be really loud in here from the size of the speaker holes

Old 03-12-2011, 01:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I love azaleas, don't have any though. Today I was not going to work out, but ended up having time to, deja vu last weekend. Did a quicked, like 10-15 minute ab workout, very interesting. There were exercises in there I've never seen before.

Have fun at the horse birthday bash. Prairiewood Rockstar is the coolest name I have ever heard for a horse! Ours had lame names like Sugar and Smoky! Although we did have a cat named Clarence Bozweld.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:08 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Have fun, Cheryl. DH and I are quite young for this place - most folks, I'd say, are in their mid 70's and 80's, but we do seem to be seeing more "young" folks buying lately.

We have an azalea bush that's blooming its little heart out right now - so pretty.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Holy guacamole Cheryl--I just looked at that house and took the virtual tour-what a beauty! And what a steal-and it's on a golf course? Dang! Good luck--do that statue burying thing for home selling

Old 03-13-2011, 05:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
morning ladies
well the SR system is in, what a mess cutting into the ceiling made there was drywall dust and pieces of insulation everywhere and hubby had a bag collecting the pieces as he went
I think the vacuum is a victim, the holes in the ceiling were a tiny bit small so he took the file and the vac hose to enlarge them using the hose made sure drywall dust didn't go everywhere
Now even after emptying and cleaning it the vac has no suction yup I should of brought in the shop-vac
So guess who is going Vacuum shopping today lol I am not because I really didn't like this vac the collection container is way to small especially with the dogs now shedding so much and it is heavy to push so yup I should of gotten the Dyson

We were up until midnight cause hubby was trying the different "setting" on the SR yikes the remote looks very buttony he said he still has to program the thing

The one good thing is he got new HDMI cables and I have to say the picture is even better than before

Old 03-13-2011, 05:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Remotes with too many buttons scare me! I usually end up hitting one that screws up everything. Yep technology challenged here.

Old 03-13-2011, 11:16 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
The horse party was fun. It was nice to be around horses - it's been a long time since I've been around them. The birthday boy got his leg caught in the gate and cut himself but he's okay. One of the other horses's, the dominant stallion was teasing him and they both started jumping around and Prairiewood got his leg caught.

Karla, it's about 30 minutes to the airport from where this townhouse is.

I'll jump on over to today's thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals