U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,878,328 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Yay it is Saturday !!!!

lol hubby has started unpacking the new surround system stuff
so it should be an interesting morning I don't know if he plans on total install or just the components and then ceiling speakers will be tomorrow
They look pretty fancy and complicated
He promised me that this will be easy to use equipment I hope so because as it stands now I can't play a DVD

I am going to finish the laundry then maybe putter in the gardens

I have some work that I need to get done deposits to record in Quick Books
We have to go to the grocery store lol Mother hubbards cupboards are looking kind of bare

I am going to come home with both eggplant & squash !!!

So whats on you agenda ?

Pattie how are things next door ?
Sandy any more updates on Austin ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2011, 05:03 AM

p.s. Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead before you go to bed tonight !!!

Old 03-12-2011, 05:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,418,956 times
Hi, gang.

Got some sleep last night, so I'm feeling almost human. Turned off the phone so I wouldn't have to worry about it ringing.

Not sure what's happening at Jim's. There are 2 cars over there, so I'm assuming at least 2 of the boys are home. Rumor has it they're not able to reach the 3rd.

Coffee social time - gotta go pick up my buddy Tom in a few minutes. See you all later.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:24 AM

Yay Pattie I am glad you got some much needed sleep

Should be an interesting coffee social

Old 03-12-2011, 05:44 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,904,977 times
Glad you got some sleep Pattie, you have had a very stressful couple of weeks, now time for the family to take over. Oh and to answer your puppy question, YES he is crazy. I could see a kitten but puppy! We will really see once we begin looking in earnest.

Good morning all!

Sunshine today and hopefully nicer than yesterday (the wind was very cold). I have to do my normal Saturday stuff, grocery shop and organize my office (and go through the piles of paperwork I seem to accumulate.

Last I heard Austin threw up once, and has been fine and playing. Funny story, Kim used to have our old Kitten (her actual name, another funny story) until she passed away last summer. Anyway, Kim has never had any problems with mice, well this year she found mice turds in the basement and freaked out! Jesse got some traps and caught two and thought he was done. Kim has been insisting that she hears more and Jesse laughs at her. Yesterday Austin came into the kitchen and said to Kim "Mommy where the mouse go". Yep they have more and when Kim is telling me this Jesse is yelling to me "your daughter has a serious problem with mice". I had to laugh, because yep, she does! Something we all learned that you cat owners probably know tho, the male cat will not catch and kill a mouse, they will play with it but the female is the one who makes the kill and gives the present to her human. We found this out because Kim and Jesse have Zander who is a beautiful male cat and he will chase the mice but leave it up to Jesse to kill them!

Gotta get and see the news while waking up with my coffee! I'll stop back later.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:41 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,177,553 times
Morning peeps!

I also got a decent night's sleep last night. I am so used to not sleeping that it makes such a huge difference when I do.

It is a glorious morning here! Mid 40's with bright sunshine and ferocious winds. I have on a T shirt and a light cardigan.

The back door has been propped open since I got out of bed & all of my kitties are out enjoying the sun. Shadow & I have been for a nice walk on the Riverwalk.

My friend & I are taking her mother to tea at The Tea House today. Her mother owns/runs a group home for juveniles who have perhaps not made the best choices in life. Kids are adjudicated into her facility and it is their last chance to not be in jail. It is fast paced and high stress 24/7. She actually has the day off today so we are going to treat her.

Sandy you are so right about the male/female cat thing. Mickey is a fierce hunter & killer of all things. Buzz has caught a few, but he never hurts them. Well, unless they are bugs. For some reason he eats all of the bugs he catches. TT is a fierce hunter of crickets. She caught a pair of them the other day and already 3 this morning. I told her to make sure she did not let any get away in the house since I am sure I would go crazy with a cricket making all of that noise all night.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:43 AM

LOL...love the mouse stories. One time, we were sitting in my in-laws' den watching tv and a mouse ran across our feet! MIL freaked.

Just found out this a.m. that one of my pool pals passed away. Man.....

Old 03-12-2011, 09:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,177,553 times
Dang Pattie, rough week for you. {{{hugs}}}

Old 03-12-2011, 11:45 AM

I guess it's the reality of living in a 55+ community. It sucks. Thanks, Evey.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:48 AM

7,373 posts, read 18,537,625 times
Ditto, hugs to you Pattie.

I've just changed the clocks. 2 of them are cuckoo and chime and they are a little more time consuming to change so I just went ahead and changed them.

We're getting ready to go to a birthday party for a horse. His name is Prairiewood Rockstar and he's a year old today. We won't be back until tonight sometime.

Planning on going to Albq. area Tuesday afternoon and look at some houses, including the one I'm in love with. Found out it's been on the market off and on since 2008. In 2008, it was listed at 229,000 and now 105,000.

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday and I'll talk tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals