Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2011, 06:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Have fun and we can't wait to hear about the house hunting !!

lol the heat just kicked on and according to the weather it is suppose to hit 80 later today so it may be a heat & A/C day

Hubby said he will rehook up the TV in the exercise room this morning yay lol he said you can't use the treadmill or bike without the TV I said nope it is boring if there is no TV

So I will be heading in there as soon as he "hooks me up" lol

Meeting the window guy at CD at noon then I will probably putter around in the backyard when they are finished
It is going to be hot all week so I need to find new homes in the shade for my hanging baskets of pansies

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 07:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good morning!

Did a 2 miler this a.m. Just didn't have that 3rd mile in me today.

Nice morning to walk. I don't like that my walk is pushed back an hour with the time change (I won't walk in the dark!), but I guess I"ll live.

Off to get some "stuff" today. DH wants to fix that drip in the shower, so we have to go to the manufactured home supply place. Then to Target for mini choc. chips for these cookies he wants to bake, and BB&B for coffee pods (I have 2 $5 off coupons, so I'll get a decent price on them). Not sure whether I'll weed today or not. Depends on how I feel when we get back. Laundry load #2 is in the washer. Those will get hung out before we leave.

A week from tomorrow, we're taking our Sunday morning coffee friends to Epcot. They've never been, so it should be fun. We thought they'd like that better than Magic Kingdom. Epcot is in the middle of their Internat'l Flower Festival right now, so I know we'll all enjoy that, plus the food at the German buffet and the beer, too! Looking forward to it. I just hope hubster's foot won't bother him too much that day.

Cheryl, have a great trip. We'll miss you. Best of luck with the house.

Hugs, all.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

And a cold, gloomy, wet morning it is here. 35 and pouring down rain.

Even Shadow did not want to go out this morning. She it the edge of the grass, went pee, and bolted back inside. In a little while we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies (haven't seen enough rain yet to cancel a mouse hunt), ride, and teach PE.

Have an awesome trip Cheryl!

Old 03-15-2011, 08:09 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning all!

Time change still has me screwed up, woke up at 5am, thought to myself I will get lots done if I get up now. Looked for any new jobs that may have popped up last night, and fell asleep when I sat down to watch the news

I'm feeling better, I was afraid I had pushed myself too far with oatmeal for breakfast but after my nap I feel fine. So on to finish laundry, and to clean the living room. After that my office (probably be tomorrow). I do have an interview tomorrow at a temporary service, they were honest and told me a lot of office jobs do not come through our area but they do see some. So tomorrow I will go to that and make a few stops at area offices to drop off my resume (I will be traveling 15 miles north of Auburn in Kendallville).

Good luck on the house hunting Cheryl, I bet you are excited!!!! That is a cute house with lots of room!

Sam is a little doll Karla, with eyes that say "I'm so sweet and innocent" but I bet she can be a little stinker and get away with it.

Best go, my stuff is not going to get done with me on the computer.

All have a great day.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:01 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Did a different workout today, I needed something longer to burn more calories.

That's all for now, have a good day all.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:46 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Good luck and have fun Cheryl!!!

Hang in there on the job hunt. Something wonderful is just around the corner!

Didn't get my walk in this morning, but I did shovel a ton of snow off the deck. That took me forever to do. Once the last bit melts I can then sit outside... with a warm blanket of course!

Been busy sorting photos and art work today. I'm trying to avoid housework!! Unfortunately it's not going anywhere

Old 03-16-2011, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning ladies

Well yesterday was crazy busy
I went to the DMV to renew the car registration for CD and forgot the ins info on the way back to get it the window guy called to say he was on his way
stopped picked up the ins card met the window guy at CD to let him in went back to the DMV and was told I had the wrong ins card (grrrr) as I was leaving the DMV my friend across the street (the one I went to the Asian festival with) called to give me her flight info and asked if I could check her in for her flight this afternoon (she doesn't have a computer) so I stopped to get the info then went over to pay the window guy & lock up the house

Came home got a little paperwork done by now it was 3:30
Then I got to play find a flight CD was trying to get to Miami for next week to celebrate his Bday

after dinner we were watching some of the shows on the DVR and I got a text at 6:45 "can you cancel my card" rofl guess who !!

Called canceled the card I thought he had then it turns out I canceled the wrong one
So called CD & conferenced in the CC company
I had extra cards for in case this happens
omg 45 mins later we finally got it all straightened out
The Customer Service guy was to put it mildly a little "over achieving" needless to say CD & I were texting back & forth with our own little conversation It was all we could do not to start laughing at over "achiever C.C guy"

Needless to say "someone" sitting next to me did not find this as amusing as we did

So whew it was a long busy day !!!

Old 03-18-2011, 08:42 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Thanks for the safe travel and have fun wishes. We got back a couple of hours ago. It was a nice visit.

As far as the house I like is concerned, I still like it and we looked at it but found out after we saw it that a good offer had just been made on it. The house was in pretty good condition and had a couple of minor repairs to be done but it was beautiful. Guess it wasn't meant to be mine though and that's okay.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
I agree with your philosophy, Cheryl....what's meant to be is meant to be. Who knows? Maybe the offer won't pan out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals