Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 06:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times

Advertisements

Good morning !!
Yay Spring has arrived

Though after yesterdays heat it felt more like summer here
Though it is only "suppose" to hit 76 today

Our breakfast friends are out of town so we are going to try someplace new

I think today we are going to work on the corner garage project
lol I can't wait to "discover" what I have crammed in there over the years

So I see a trip to Home Depot today
Then a trip to the grocery store

What are you all up to today ?
Will yo have "Spring Temps " ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 06:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
Oh, yeh, Karla. Spring temps here for sure - 87. I hear the pool calling already! Something tells me we'll be turning on the A/C for the first time today.

Marty and Dick are coming over this a.m. I made a cinnamon swirl bread - hope it turns out. It sure smelled good baking yesterday.

Did you ladies see the moon last night? Gorgeous. I like that stuff. I know, I'm weird. That's ok. I like weird. Gotta run.

Hugs to all.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:25 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,220,946 times
Morning peeps!

Well, I must tell you that my steak was amazing! That cute little grill was so very easy, stick the legs in the hole & light the corners of the bag of charcoal. 10 minutes later the steak was taking up every inch of the rack. It was so big I didn't really feel like I needed anything else to with it, but I did have some cole slaw. Then I sliced some strawberries and added red raspberries and sliced banana to some home style vanilla ice cream. Mmmmmm!

It is in the low 40's here on the way to the mid 50's later with rain in the forecast. It is damp & overcast.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been out hunting this morning. As soon as I finish here Shadow & I are taking a mountain of laundry out to the barn where we will hunt mousies while the clothes wash. I have enough laundry that I will have to use the machine in the barn in addition to the one in the house. *sighs* Oh well, its not like my clothes won't get a few hairs on them anyway......

Old 03-20-2011, 08:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,218,707 times
Morning all!

Another sleepless night, I have figured out it is Bob who wakes me up and have begun to move myself out to the couch! BUT, I always have a smoothie attack at 3 am! So no wonder I am up half the night. Peach one last night, really good.

Evey so the little grill had enough charcoal in it to cook a porterhouse, I am impressed! I'll have to get out and begin looking for grills, even if we have to move it in the huge back yard here it is worth it to be able to grill in the Spring, Summer and Fall!

Laundry today and probably change the bedding and clean our room, like Evey said rain and overcast today so it makes it hard to get motivated.

Pattie I did see the moon last night, wish I had a telescope to view it closer (I was wondering if Morgan was able to view with hers).

Gotta get and make myself something to eat. Have a good one all!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times
Back from breakfast & the grocery store
We went to Steak n shake it was really good and the price was great ( I had coupons) we both ate including drinks for less than $11

Don't feel like going into the garage I think it is the organizing part I am avoiding especially since I will have "help"
I may save this fun for during the week when I can sort the stuff myself

Allergies are acting up big time with everything blooming I may have to keep the sliding door in the bedroom to the screen porch shut at night
It either allergies or I caught the grud that was going around school and that my friend had (she thought it was allergies) when we were out & about on girls day

Old 03-20-2011, 10:52 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,220,946 times
Sandy you should look for something like this Walmart.com: Meco Lock 'n Go Portable Electric Grill: Grills & Outdoor Cooking I love an electric grill and they are pretty safe for balcony use.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:50 AM

DH just left on a mission: Lowe's and HD both have red mulch on sale down here for $1.07/bag thru tomorrow

Old 03-20-2011, 01:05 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,330,423 times
Happy Spring !!!

Glad your steak turned out Evey. I need to check that grill out too.

Nice moon last night. I love looking at full moons too and sometimes howling at them.

I did my first workout on the treadmill today. I did it for 40 minutes and played with the incline a little bit.

Karla, do you unplug your treadmill after each use? Our instructions say to unplug after each use, something to do with the motor or display, can't remember which one.

Feel like taking a nap. It's been about 7 months since I've been off chemo and I'm waiting for my full blown energy to return. I heard it takes a year but I've never been used to taking a nap before and since chemo, I usually take one every other day.

My mom feels a little bit better today. It's really bad in her right lung but she's getting pumped with antibiotics. Thanks for thoughts and prayers. Pnemonia is something that scares me. Too many people die from it.

Old 03-20-2011, 03:33 PM

Cheryl, there's some hope. My "boyfriend" is out of ICU. His pneumonia is gone. He did have a heart attack and is having some kidney issues. In a few days, they'll send him to rehab. May your mom have similar results. Hugs.

Old 03-20-2011, 06:26 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,330,423 times
Thanks Pattie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals