Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2011, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Pattie what time should we arrive to help eat the 700+ cookies hubby made

It is going to be another pretty day reaching 77 later this afternoon

We are meeting our Sunday breakfast friends this morning for breakfast instead of tomorrow

I will probably mow when we get home. The grass in the back is getting really long I just wish the front was "recovering" as nicely from the freezes. I do not want to have to re-sod again this year

Other than that no plans for the day

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 05:20 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow would like to thank you all for the birthday wishes. She had a fabulous day yesterday.

I am getting ready to head out for a walk with Shadow. It will be a quick walk this morning.

Regional final horse show at the farm today. I will be head cheerleader as we attempt to get kids qualified for Zones.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:53 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning all!

Have fun Evey, sounds like quite the long day

Pattie, I will have you know I had a dream about cookies last night, yummy cookies! Thank goodness I will not have time to make any, we do not need them in our diet (besides I got turnovers and apple fritters at the bakery yesterday).

Took Bob to the grocery store yesterday and please remind me not to do that again, he walks slow and can't keep up with me. I was two isles ahead of him with my arms full and had to go looking for him

Not much else happening today. I have to work 2-10:30 again, something tells me this will be my shift

See all later and have a good day!

Old 04-02-2011, 11:29 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Hello, everyone. Haven't decided if I'm going to work out or not, but last night I too was thinking about 700 cookies plus the other 300 from earlier, and this is NOT a bakery?! Pattie, you should change your name to nomorecookies!

Old 04-02-2011, 12:48 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
LOL.... good one, fuzz! I was thinking about naming our bakery The Cookie Couple. Wadya think???

Karla, we're all going to be confused and think tomorrow is Monday!

Cookies have been delivered and were gratefully appreciated.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:14 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Ugh! I am worn the ____ out! Rough day. We had 6 kids attempt to qualify for Zones. 2 of them made it. The one that had the best chance going in just plain old rode bad today. Several of the horses did not quite live up to their potential (interpret behaved badly).

Of course, I leave Shadow at home on horse show days because she is everywhere, walking in front of the horses or wandering out into the show ring. I got home & she was w-i-l-d, so we took a very long walk on the Riverwalk.

I am wiped out! Definitely taking the day off tomorrow.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:02 PM

OMG, you wouldn't believe the circus I just witnessed. The neighbors who bought the house across the street are wacked, I tell you. Wacked. They're trying to move, bit by bit. You see them all day long, walking from one house to the other, carrying grocery bags of stuff. Just now, I could hear this golf cart back-up noise going on forever. I looked out the front door and there are the fuzzlenuts, trying to move stuff in the golf cart. He's in the passenger side, holding onto the stuff in the back. She's driving slower than molasses in January so as not to lose anything, with the dog in her left arm and she's trying to drive with her right. WHere is the camcorder when you need it???

Old 04-02-2011, 08:42 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Hello everyone... wash the clothes today, did the dishes, and started plucking out weeds from the bushes... Went to workout this morning and later in the evening... I am tired... sounds like you had alot to do today Racelady... that sounds like a lot of cookies Fuzzy, mind sending me some? Lol...

Old 04-02-2011, 09:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Hello everyone... wash the clothes today, did the dishes, and started plucking out weeds from the bushes... Went to workout this morning and later in the evening... I am tired... sounds like you had alot to do today Racelady... that sounds like a lot of cookies Fuzzy, mind sending me some? Lol...
Don't look at me, nomoresnow's hubby is the Cookiemaster!

Old 04-03-2011, 11:03 AM

Ooops.... sorry, evilnewbie....cookies are almost gone. We do have a few left from Monday. Let's see... there's white chocolate/pumpkin, mince meat, and banana/choc. chip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals