Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 05:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

lol ok that is a weird combination day

I got payroll yay so will go to the bank before I pick up my friend at 10
I am going to leave around 8:15 because I need to stop at the sprint store on the way back and they open at 9
CDs phone broke and I need to find out if it is time for an upgrade or if he has to put it through the insurance it is easier to ask in person than trying to deal with the CS phone folks

I am going to call the sod guy and tell him to come this afternoon because I want to be there while they are leveling the new dirt and putting down the sod.
I am going to increase the size of a couple of the beds and want to make sure we are on the "same page" plus I want hubbys input and in the afternoon he can take a break from working to go outside

Thats my day what is happening in yours ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2011, 05:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Good morning.

Legs are tired today, so I took a day off walking. I may walk to the coffee tomorrow to make up for it.

Just got thru paying bills. I just LOVE paying bills.....NOT! I have to call one doctor's office and the insurance co. because a dr. is messing with us. Before I call the dr., tho, I want to look one more place to see if I can find the bill I misplaced.

I may take Jim to Publix. Not sure about that yet. It depends on what DH wants to do today.

Hugs, all.

Old 04-08-2011, 05:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning pattie

I am with you on bill paying
Not only do I have ours but the business lol I am glad the business bills are not being paid with my money

This months amex bill is an "ouch" I would like to close my eyes while paying that one
Thanks heavens the ele bill is a lot less than last month

I called the sod guy and explained I wanted him here this afternoon so I can be there to "observe" ie supervise
I guess it is a good thing he is from the Bronx so he "gets it" lol

Old 04-08-2011, 05:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
BILL... is a nasty 4 letter word, that is often accompanied with a few more 4 letter words!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! We're going to hit the 60s today... and it's about flippin time! I'm really going to enjoy my walking today.

Got most of my running around done yesterday. All I need to do this morning is drop some photos off at the local Marine recruitment office. Then the day is all mine... I think I'll inspect my garden now that most of the snow has melted. I know I'll be finding evidence of mice, rabbits, and deer.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 04-08-2011, 07:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning all!

Could not sleep last night so I am just getting up and having my first cup of coffee. I'm going to finish cleaning the living/dinning room today and just curl up and read. It is raining out, they say warmer temperatures are on the way but each day ends up cold so we will see. The wind is not quite so bad out there today so maybe that is a good sign.

Well I am off to wake up some and call Kim, she has already called this morning. Have a great one all.

Karla, did I tell you my MIL in Palm Coast lost her front yard this year also? Yep, I wonder if lots of FL people did or if it was just a certain type of grass.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:08 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Kind of damp & drizzly here this morning. I love overcast mornings, the cats all sleep in.

Shadow & I have been out hunting this morning. In a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies. Then I have to dig through all of the boxes in the garage to find something for my tax lady. Ugh! I think I might know where that stuff is....

Old 04-08-2011, 12:07 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
OH GOOD NEWS!!!! Bob has an interview in MI (our old home town) for Tuesday morning! It is the plant he used to work at! Not that I want to move again, mind you, but to be home by my kids and see my grandchildren grow up is what my idea is of heaven I won't have to worry about a minimum wage job (which is what I have working at Kroger), they actually have jobs there that pay pretty decent. PLEASE keep Bob in your prayers that this works out.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
OH GOOD NEWS!!!! Bob has an interview in MI (our old home town) for Tuesday morning! It is the plant he used to work at! Not that I want to move again, mind you, but to be home by my kids and see my grandchildren grow up is what my idea is of heaven I won't have to worry about a minimum wage job (which is what I have working at Kroger), they actually have jobs there that pay pretty decent. PLEASE keep Bob in your prayers that this works out.
You got it Sandy, that would be the greatest thing in the world for you guys.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:18 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
All fingers, toes, paws, claws and hooves here are crossed for Bob!

Old 04-08-2011, 02:22 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Ok, just finished the big day bootcamp one, it was hard today. Maybe I should do this a little earlier in the day.

Evey, that sounds kind of funny but hey, if you've got, it cross it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals