Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 02:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday !!
Brrr it is a tad chilly out there this morning

Really early start it seems all 3 dogs needed to go out at 3:45 am so I figured I would get up
That way I can get my paperwork done then start catching up on the pile of shows I have on the DVR
A few are on Demand so I can watch Celebrity Apprentice while I am on the treadmill

I am so glad it is Tax Day is over for another year. I am going to be proactive with "you know who" so it is not so crazy last minute next year
If he reviews things quarterly they won't be the 12 month review of transactions

Have you all got your taxes done ? and what are your plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 05:56 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning all!

I woke up this morning to a bright snowfall! Yep it is snowing in West Michigan, not sure how much to expect because I have not watched the news since Saturday but def has got to be the last snowfall of the season

We are organizing today and getting the computer set up, I looked yesterday and lots of advertised jobs for us to apply to now to see how long this job hunting takes I saw lots of temporary office positions to apply to so maybe I can find something that way!

Yesterday we went to Kim and Jesse's for dinner, Jesse cooked chicken and steak on the grill I have not had steak on the grill since last summer so it tasted so good. Jesse and Bob worked on the swingset again and have about 6 more hours of work left before it will be done. We had cold temps and wind yesterday so I don't see how the hung the roof without it blowing away.

Gotta get. Have a good day all.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Ugh! Snow? In mid-April? No thanks! I'll take the 44 & overcast with rain in the forecast that we are having here.

Shadow is still sleeping, so I am enjoying a cup of tea before the day gets cranked up. Shadow has a vet appointment later this morning for her annual shots and hopefully to get some relief from her seasonal allergies.

Lester's procedure will be sometime today, likely in the afternoon. We are all on edge for that.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Is the procedure a biopsy Evey? I forgot, I seem to be forgetting a lot lately Think maybe my mind is on overload.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:55 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
The snow has melted here, just in time for the 3-4 inches they're promising for tomorrow/Wednesday!!!!

I hope all goes well for poor Lester. He sure is putting up a good fight!

Going to enjoy a nice long walk this morning since it's sunny. Haven't done any strength stuff yet because I'm lazy!

Got our taxes done with a small refund in the bank...

Old 04-18-2011, 07:29 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Sandy, they are going in with a scope to look at the mass and see what it is. They will try to grab a sample while they are in there.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good day, all.

Did my 3 miles this a.m., even tho I started out to do 2. Then, as soon as I got home, DH was waiting with the rake, so..... I finally quit yardwork at noon. I'm a bit sore and a lot tired.

Good thoughts headed to Lester, Evey. I'm so glad to see that TAD is doing well. What a difference from our first glimpse of him.

Karla, our taxes were done and we've had our refund for a week or two now (Like Sue, not a big one).

Sandy, maybe you forgot to pack your brain and you left it at the old house??? So are you living in your own place now or with your kids?

Gotta run. Have to drop into OOH and say hi, then go get the checkbook straightened out so we don't go bouncing checks. Have a great day, all.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Sue & Sandy I can't believe that you are getting and expecting snow
I would be at the "really seriously with a dash of are you kidding me " stage

Pattie I think you need to hide the rake

Evey sending good thoughts for Lester
How kind of shadow to let you sleep in can you send her here to give lessons to our

Sandy that dinner sounds yummy
Sounds like a lot more job opportunities up there
Hey if you need references we have known you for years !!

Just got back from the grocery store they had some really good buy 1 get 1 frees at publix

I have to go over to CD's later to give them the key from the lockbox that the Realtor dropped off
Gonna have to have a little ctjm" while there I got 2 neighbors telling me they were partying till 3 am (well 1 said 1 am the other said 3)**shakes head**
I am hoping it is just the excitement & newness of being in their first house

Old 04-18-2011, 01:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Oh well, boys will be boys!

Did the big day bootcamp, whaaatever...

Got a new net for our backboard/net that mh's bff gave us. After multiple coats of paint, stripes fit for the NBA backboards and assorted other dilly dallying, it might go up sometime this year. Then we went to Kohl's and somehow saved $250 and spent $63. Gotta love that kind of math. Somebody had their shopping mojo going on like I have never seen.

We had a little rain/snow mix this morning too. Knew that wind was blowing something in, didn't figure it was blowing in more winter.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:10 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,

did the treadmill for 30 minutes today and will do some more later.

Hope things go okay for Lester.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals