Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 04:20 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,898,295 times

Advertisements

I have to ask because I messed up last week. I lost a day...somewhere. That's normal , right?

Well, I'm off to Cardio-Kickbox tonight at 7:15pm. Wish me luck. I hope the "Mean Face girl" isn't next to me again. Why can't people stay in line? Why am I always getting crowded? I'll fix'em all !! I think I need to stop using my sweet smelling anti-perspirant & perfume before the class. And eat more broccoli LOL

Um Karla- you are a gym nut (no offense) J/K I like you ! But we all saw your photo (polka dot shoes) are you are soooooo "normal" ie: not fat & not a stick figure either. I think you're PERFECT !! So let go of the 10 lb idea ok? Plus you have a warm (Jersey) personality to match. I envy Rance & Swede are getting to meet you. I really like the few friends I've made here in CD. You are one of the nicest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2007, 05:09 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,203,991 times
I agree Karla, you looked great in that picture but, I know what it is like to get it in your head that you need to lose 10 lbs. Won't budge until it is off, but with the amount of exercise you do I bet you have lost inches and that works much better! Also know about the clothes thing, I have half a closet that I can't wear, but I will!

Curves at lunch and felt real great until my co-worker came back from lunch with a tray filled with chocolate chip cookies with frosting and little cheese cake bites. Plus we already had cup cakes in the office. Now I think I have to starve all week and double workout because of all the sweets I ate today. Anyone else a sweet addict?

Well great day/night all see ya tomorrow.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,038,297 times
aha *blush* thanks you guys
it is more about the inches I want to lose just a few, I guess my Mom was right once your over 40 it is harder to lose. I hate jeans shopping so if I can just shrink a bit I can wear the once I have lol

Cassy I am all about the sweets

NHH lol your not the only one for the past 2 days I have thought it was a day later than it is. I though Monday was Tuesday and yesterday was Wed. It wouldn't be so bad but I had conversations thinking it was these days. Yesterday(thinking it was wed) I told Lou I was taking tomorrow off from the gym cause it was girls day and monday night I sent a text message to chaos's dad askign if he was going to be home tomorrow night he just texted me back "um what day is it" lol

I think this means I am trying to put to much in each day and am getting confused.
yikes where did the morning go it is almost time to go get chaos
ok off to start todays thread

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals