Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 02:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Here I am lol
The kids got me up around 2:45 I think I have to stop leaving the bedroom door to the screenroom open because they "hear" things outside in the nature preserve and need to check them out

I decided to stay up so I can get some work done and have time to exercise before meeting my Sunday breakfast friend who is back in town

My lawn fertilizer guy is stopping over at 9 to put potash on the new sod to help the roots develop, I am going to walk over to Hirokos house to introduce him to her she is having a big weed problem and wants to talk to him about his service

I will leave from there to go to my friends

Thats my "exciting" day what will yours hold ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 05:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
G'morning.

Karla, I've always thought the word potash sounded like some kind of moonshine for some strange reason.

No exercise for me this a.m. I had a late start. Smoky likes to wake me up lately at 3:30 wanting pets. I finally gave in at 4:40 and turned on the tv. Watched a bit of news and turned it off at 5:20 and fell back asleep. Somewhere around 6:30 DH got up to feed the strays and woke me up. I could not get it together for the longest time. Oh, and the nightmares I was having. I was dreaming that my mother was down here and I had moved in with her in this run down housing project in the worst part of Ft. Myers. I was trying my best to find a way to get out of that place!

Oh, my friend Tom (the one I call my boyfriend) is doing much better. He's out of teh rehab center and is living with his daughter. She emailed me yesterday. I have the perfect get well card for him - it has a picture of a cup of coffee on the front and I'm going to bring it to the coffee social on Saturday and have all our table friends sign it.

Anywho...we're on our way to run errands in a few minutes. DH is in the shower and I think it's my turn soon.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Yay for Tom! So glad to hear, maybe my story sent the dream Pattie, you living with your Mom Course we are not in a bad part of town

Not sure what today will hold we have a few repair jobs on the list and must talk about getting down to IN to get the Kia. I have to call my Aunt and let her know we are here to stay (she has three kids, two here and one in IN, her middle child had a mishap during surgery and is mentally incapable of taking care of anyone (thank goodness she has a wonderful husband), her oldest in IN won't think of taking care of anyone and her youngest is her son who won't help his Mom out), anyway I promised Terri (her mentally incapable daughter that I would take care of her Mom if we moved back and I want to hold up my end of the deal). Aunt Irene is the only living relative of my Dad left in MI and she is my rock
More organizing today and some unpacking and relocating to be done. I have a feeling that will be my exercise today.
More positive thoughts to Lester today Evey.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:46 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Glad to hear your friend is ok Pattie.

Sandy I really do admire people who hold true to their word...

Going out for a good long walk this morning, then I am hybernating... again! Not sure if I'll be heading to Scouts tonight with this storm moving in. Those back roads don't get ploughed that well.

I'll be on the elyptical this afternoon and working on strength.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 04-19-2011, 07:49 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Kind of cold & soggy here this morning.

Shadow & I have been out hunting. In a little while we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies (weather permitting), ride and teach PE.

Shadow went for her yearly vet visit yesterday. I will have to ask the cookie ladies to offer less cookies. Ahem. Shadow is getting several times the amount of exercise she was getting, and had gained almost 10 pounds! Too many cookies......

Lester thanks you for all of the good vibes. This is so very frustrating. My friend has gone to see him a few more times than I have. She is stressed out of her mind.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:30 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Today I did a Denise Austin cardio kickboxing workout, it was cardio, that is for sure.

Found out Billy leaves for iraq between May 10-12, he is coming up here this weekend until Monday. Time for goodbyes again.

Hope you all have a good day.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:36 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
fuzzy, we're there with you, lady.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:47 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,984 times
Fuzzy, that really sucks. Don't know what it's like to say "goodbye" to a son, but I know how it feels when it's a hubby. Hang in there and know that you've got a lot of support right here!

Well it's snowing like crazy and I am not a happy camper... grrrrrrrrrr. Think I'll go and work off my frustration on the elyptical.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:20 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone,

Getting a late start online today.
I hate goodbyes too. Ugh!
Evey, I saw something on tv this morning about an MRI device that focuses on cancer tumors. They're using it on cancer patients now that have a tumor that hasn't spread. They had someone on the show that has has success with it. Anyway, maybe something like that can be used on Lester. Just a thought if it is a tumor.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:53 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
*sighs*

Lester suddenly has extremely high potassium, low sodium, a wicked cough, elevated heart rate, the swelling in his lower body is back, and he is having difficulty passing urine. The urine he is able to pass is full of blood.

They used the scope to check out his urinary tract (he was NOT happy about this!). Everything looks normal. They tapped his bladder and found it full of blood.

Waiting on more test results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals