Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
It is Wednesday halfway to the weekend !!

The dogs tried getting me up at 3:30 but I ignored them lol hubby got up this time so I slept till 5

We thought we would not have school today because they have more testing. We were suppose to have the Mike the Citrus Guy come and plant 2 orange trees. But yay the testing is done at 12 so we were able to reschedule him for 1
He has a great program on citrus trees that he does for the kids while planting the trees. lol he is a very "unique" person,this is the guy I got 2 of my citrus trees from, so I have known him for a few years

Going to hit the treadmill this morning then run to lowes around 9:30 to get a few more edging pavers and 2 plants for 2 pots by the front door

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 04:00 AM

p.s. What are you all doing for Easter ?

Old 04-20-2011, 05:42 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

I'm still organizing and will keep doing this all day. Goal is still to get computer up and running, Bob was side tracked yesterday Remember how last fall I came up here and organized Tricia's basement (and also took hords of stuff to Goodwill), well the storage area is what Bob got side tracked with yesterday. It even has stuff from her ex-husband in it! There is so much in the garage for Salvation Army to pick up that she can't get her care in the garage

Weather has calmed down, I was fearful we were going to have an ice storm last night but the temperatures are now rising and the horrible winds we had all day yesterday are gone (I see where neighbors have their lawn furniture knocked over). Hopefully that was the last surprise winter will bestow upon us

Still sending Lester good thoughts Evey. I know you all must feel like every avenue is coming up negative but at least he is where he needs to be and is receiving good care.

Oh we are going to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday with Natalie and Austin and then on Easter having the family over for after church dinner Yummy I have to grocery shop for this..........

Gotta get I hear the kids up and I must get ready for the day. My son is coming over to take me to lunch later this afternoon

Old 04-20-2011, 07:16 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I'M MOVING TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 07:46 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Did you get ice Sue?

Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Sue! For a second I thought maybe you were serious about moving, then I remembered the wild weather we had last night.

It sure was wild at my house. Torrential rain, amazing lightning, a lot of noisy thunder, tremendous wind, tornado sirens blowing. Pretty squishy out there today.

Shadow is in "no wet toes" mode this morning so we walked around the edge of the yard until she decided I wasn't coming back in the house until she pottied. In a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies. I imagine we will go walk on the river this afternoon, but it isn't supposed to warm up much.

I will have to stop by and let my landlady know that the roof started leaking last night. I know they were planning on replacing the roof when they renovate this house, but she may wish to move that up. Not a bad leak, but a leak is a leak.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:33 AM

Hey all
Yikes you northern ladies had quite the weather yesterday
I am glad you all are ok

Got the rest of my summer stuff out,walking shorts and capris and threw them in the washer just to freshen them
Also went through and put the winter shoes away and pulled out the sandals I had forgotten 2 pair I got on clearance last year
It is bare toe time yay !!!

Got back from Lowes the had some really great plants in the 75% off racks my friend & I filled my trunk
I was a little "irked" to find the 4" plants I got last week at the nursery for $3.99/gal for .25 cents each yeah they are smaller but .25 cents lol I got 8

Found a couple 1 gal wishbone plants for $1

It was nice to get out of the house purely for fun

Gonna go get the plants out of the trunk then change and head off to school

Old 04-20-2011, 10:07 AM

oh lol almost forgot
Mil wants us to go to 7:30 am mass on Sunday that means we will have to leave here at 6:15am Haven't decided if I am going to get up at 4:30 or 5 to get dressed and make up hubby is going though

I am making dinner at 2 Ham & fixins Mil said she would come to eat with us as long as she is home by the time it is dark she doesn't like to drive over the bridge in the dark

It is so nasty out there I unloaded the new plants and watered the ones I put in over the weekend that were looking a little droopy and I was dripping by the time I came in
I have to remember to bring my BA gardening hat to school since we will be outside for while

Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, gang. Hugs for Lester......

Sue, I thought you were serious, too. You know, there are a lot of good bargains to be had in the housing market down here..... Love to have you as a neighbor.

I did 2 miles this a.m. I had a whole big cleaning project planned for this a.m. but I got hijacked by hubster who wanted to clean and cut the cats' toenails and clean their ears. Of course, I'm the one who gets to hold them down.....

I picked our first zucchini this a.m. along with some red and green peppers and a few green beans. These will appear with a few other veggies in a stir fry tonight.

Tried calling Jim's son who lives in Florida last night, got his voice mail. He hasn't called back yet.

Anyway...we'll be leaving shortly for our annual financial review w/our broker. can't wait. Yeh, right. He's a nice guy and I love to visit with him, but DH always walks out saying he wants to go back to Ameritrade. I finally convinced him that we need Adam and that he's done well by us in the 2 years we've had him. And he realized that I'd need A's guidance if something happened.

See ya all later.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
today for a change of pace I did a 25 min boxing workout, it was tough.

We had some thunder and other fun stuff up/down/over this way last night too and a whole lot of rain.

I think we had a wishbone plant or two last year. This year, my big plan was to get a couple of really full hanging baskets early in the season and put them right into the ground, so I have immediate 'results', then put in some other things to fill in over time. I don't want to put in little impatiens and wait until august to see them all full and big. By then summer is almost over, which I do NOT look forward to. I said to him, and everyone who will listen, I want POW right NOW! But nooooooo....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals