Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Happy 1 day closer to the weekend

I guess today is actually my Friday Corporate is closed tomorrow so I am going to the bank this morning to deposit payroll and invoices

I am going with my neighbor Hiroko to Fernandina Beach this afternoon for her Dental appointment. It is about an hour north and she doesn't like driving that far alone

I am going to ask her a "favor" to see if she would let me drive her in my car because since I only drive around town it needs a good highway drive

lol the actual reason is they say we may have rain and I am not a good passenger in the rain and the trip over the bridge to the Navy base a couple weeks ago was enough of an adventure

We should be home by 4 or 5 so I can get the plants I bought yesterday into the ground

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 06:02 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
Sorry for my melt down yesterday!!! I was just so sick of the snow. I really want to get into my garden, and go riding...

Anyhoo, I've bounced back this morning with strength and elyptical already done. A nice long walk in the sunshine is on the cards too!

Karla, loved the butterfly garden. If I moved to FL I'd probably drive you and Pattie nuts!

Old 04-21-2011, 06:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning!

Beautiful gardening Karla, I love flower gardening and all of the colors! Bob and I can't wait to begin working on Tricia's yard.

Yesterday was emptying more out of the storage closets and putting all in garage for Salvation Army to pick up on Wednesday. Then we got Bob working on a few plumbing projects last night, needless to say he is still sleeping this morning.

We are putting all on hold today and going to pick up the Kia in Indiana. Trip to the store will be in order too, Indiana does not have bottle deposits and Bob's diet coke is cheaper down there, so we will make a quick grocery store stop too.

Sue you can't move to Florida! We now have four of us up here to enjoy the rewards of living in the north Although I do agree Ma Nature sure did have the last laugh on us this week.

Have a good one all!

Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Sorry for my melt down yesterday!!! I was just so sick of the snow. I really want to get into my garden, and go riding...

Anyhoo, I've bounced back this morning with strength and elyptical already done. A nice long walk in the sunshine is on the cards too!

Karla, loved the butterfly garden. If I moved to FL I'd probably drive you and Pattie nuts!
LOL...that was a meltdown??? Man...that's barely a cranky moment around our house! No problem, we're here for ya!

And that would be a short drive for me.....I'm sure Karla and I would love to have you, but since Sandy won't let you go.....

Had another restless night, didn't get up till almost 7, so no walk today.

The good news....

I'm making lots of phone calls today, including one to a dr. who messed up on the billing and, even tho I sent a copy of the information from Blue Cross when I paid our part of the bill, they rebilled us. Called BCBS and they told me how to have the dr. fix it. Called the dr's office, left a message and by the time the lady called me back, she had it all figured out and we don't owe the extra $$. I love phone calls like that.

Have to run....I have some paperwork I have to deliver to our broker and am taking Mr. Jim to Publix in about 15 min. Have a great day, all!

Old 04-21-2011, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

And what a beautiful morning it is! Mid 40's, sun shining, and the blasted wind is not blowing. This is the only day in our 10 day forecast that does not include rain.

Shadow & I have been out hunting this morning. In a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and do a mountain of laundry.

My friend had bid on a Vegas vacation in a blind auction several months back. She was the high bidder. The trip started yesterday. She was going to skip it, with everything going on with Lester. I told her to go and relax for a change. She left last night. If anybody ever needed a vacation it is her.

So, I will be going to visit Lester either tomorrow or Saturday. I will have to see which day is going to have less rain. I am thinking Saturday. Anybody wanna come along?

Old 04-21-2011, 09:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
I'm with ya, Evey! Road trip!!!!

Old 04-21-2011, 09:35 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
I'm with ya, Evey! Road trip!!!!
Whooo-hoooo! I will be taking him cookies......

Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Add me to the list Evey !!
Pattie pick me up on the way

Had a really nice surprise this morning a really good friend of mine that lives in S.A. Tx called while I was at the bank she is in town for the day so I met her at Panara bread and we caught up for almost 2 hours

When I told her I was thinking about a New England cruise this fall for My b-day hubbys 40th bday and our anniversary she said she did it a couple years ago and enjoyed it so much she and her other half would love to go with us
When I told hubby he said it would be fun So I am going to call our cruise agent later today

Lol Sue I am with Pattie on you should see my meltdowns
I think you and hubby need a nice long bike ride I will send you some of todays 90 degrees

You know I wish we all were closer of hey maybe we can start thinking about a exercise lady meet up next year
lol we could all camp out in Eveys barn

or is the guys buying CD house are all on deployment we could stay there

ok time to go get ready to go to Hirokos for my road trip
lol I had so much diet pepsi with my friend that I am hoping I don't need to make a potty stop while driving

taking the laptop with me so I have something to do while she is at the dentist

Old 04-21-2011, 12:42 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Did the big day bootcamp workout again. Don't understand why some of those are just not getting any easier. Speaking of dentists, I gotta go today too, and I kind of have a sore throat. Well, they're decked out like Chernobyl clean-up workers, so they will be fine.

Karla, do you think you have to split up the plants out of the planter? I thought about just kind of tipping them right out of the basket and into the hole all as one. We got the family discount the last time at the place his friends' father owns, so that was part of my plan since they're pricier to buy them in the hanging baskets. I have a bag of wildflower mix, too, that I want to get into the ground.

Have a good day all.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:27 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
I need a better drama meltdown... hmmmm. Wait 'til after Easter Sunday. That's the day I have to deal with the one person that I keep a long distance from. One smug arse comment out of her mush and I'll be steaming. A while back I decided that I didn't need the drama and poison that came with this person, so I cut her out of my life. Fortunately I only have to deal with her on family occasions.

Anyhoo, so happy now!!! Went and put sold tags on a Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea, Lilac tree, and three lavendar bushes... I had a hard time holding back on two Poplar Trees, but you never know what might happen... They're bareroot so a lot cheaper and easier to pick up and plant. Because they're dormant I can plant them now as long as the ground isn't too hard.

See, you Southern Belles would hate having me around. That's why Sandy made sure her home was a least a car drive a ferry trip away from me...

Heading out for my walk soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals