Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 10:04 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times

Advertisements

Izzy - I'm sorry to hear about your niece's baby. That is so sad to hear. Like Pixie said, please keep us updated. It always tugs at my heart when I hear of kids getting cancer. I'm so sorry.

Pixie, whoa, that is pretty intense what your poor nephew went through. I'm soooo sorry. Your sibling must be a really strong person for coping with her child having cancer. Your nephew was even stronger for enduring it.

My nephew was 2+ months premature and I was hardly able to get through those months he was in the hospital. All the tubs and machines he was hooked up to. So sad. I guess there was a reason why I woke up gloomy this morning. My friend even sent me a sad email about how she thought of her Dad today (he's passed on).

I haven't checked in for a couple of days. I was lazy Monday but yesterday I treadmilled 3 1/4 mi, worked on back and shoulders and did crunches - usual routine. I'll probably do the same today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
Izzy - I'm sorry to hear about your niece's baby. That is so sad to hear. Like Pixie said, please keep us updated. It always tugs at my heart when I hear of kids getting cancer. I'm so sorry.

Pixie, whoa, that is pretty intense what your poor nephew went through. I'm soooo sorry. Your sibling must be a really strong person for coping with her child having cancer. Your nephew was even stronger for enduring it.

My nephew was 2+ months premature and I was hardly able to get through those months he was in the hospital. All the tubs and machines he was hooked up to. So sad. I guess there was a reason why I woke up gloomy this morning. My friend even sent me a sad email about how she thought of her Dad today (he's passed on).

I haven't checked in for a couple of days. I was lazy Monday but yesterday I treadmilled 3 1/4 mi, worked on back and shoulders and did crunches - usual routine. I'll probably do the same today.
Foma,if you don't know what I just asked Carla about,look in the other topic thread in Guessing the poster on profession and sign.I was just playing around with it. just to let you know

Old 08-01-2007, 11:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Hi everyone!

Man, I am running late today! Dog dodged raindrops this morning. Have been to the auto parts store, Wal Mart, flea market, and to lunch. Off to do laundry...again.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
dragonten
I am sending tons of prayers and healing thoughts along with strength for the family.

I am a Libra but your right I am a pretty good "kool aid" mom even though I have never had kids just the furry kind.

NHH - I get up at 4:30 make hubbys lunch
check in here at CD then head out to walk everyone around 5:45 now that I have chaos then home by 7:30 I don't leave for the gym till 8:45
lol we go to bed around 9:30

But I just got a message form chaos's daddy he will be home for the night tonight so I don't have to walk him tonight or in the am he will let him out before he goes back in the morning lol I may actually skip my walk tomorrow since it is "girls day" and actually sleep in
woo hoo

NMS it is so good to see you back here I really enjoyed out chat the other day.
lol we need to borrow tet teas "whipitsh " if anyone misbehaves

foma,roma and pixie nice to see you guys

well time to head over to chaos's to let him out for his afternoon "lets drag aunt karla around the yard" lol I have a fence guy coming to his house to give an estimate I think I will bring chaos out with me while he is there, since I don't know this guy(the fence guy that is)
It will be so nice once there is a fence it will make taking care of him while his daddy is away a lot easier. I will be able to take him off leash and really play with him ,

karla

p.s. hey evey we were both posting at the same time I love flea markets can I come

Old 08-01-2007, 11:47 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendababe View Post
hello dearest one,
I am a young single and never married girl seeking true love for a long term relationship with marriage potentials,i am happy to contact you after going through your profile which got my interest!i will love us to be good friends or a lot more,you can contact me through(brendagodwil01@yahoo.co.in)till i hear from you,bye and kisses!
WTH is this crap?

Old 08-01-2007, 11:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
yeah I reported the post all 3 of her posts are the same thing

karla

Old 08-01-2007, 12:21 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Hey Carla,I am a libra too,libras and cancer are sort of similar,sorry,I really don't want to do anymore of that,it was just a conicedence

My niece is staying with the baby at the UCSF.Starting chemo tonight,she will have a tube inserted through her chest. Doctors say that she won't feel a thing. I looked in the internet,UCSF is best for those treatment.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:20 PM

986 posts, read 2,808,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good walk,cool morning!
Thanks for all your prayers and keep praying,good thing it is detected early at 6 weeks,but poor thing going through chemo.
My prayers are with you......Millie

Old 08-01-2007, 01:31 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
My prayers are with you......Millie
As are mine. Hopefully it is true that she won't feel anything.
Boy is it hot hot hot up here, supposed to stay this way for about the next 7 days. It is an ozone action day up here, so I did my workout, but not so much with the aerobic part-don't want to add to the problem-all that huffing and puffing!! I'll tell you, that melon ABC stuff is doing me in--my son said it will get easier as time goes by-HA! wait til I see him!! Stay safe, everybody!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 08-01-2007 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: ooops, just in the nick of time!

Old 08-01-2007, 04:24 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Hey everyone,
Hot, hot, hot, here so no Cassy walk, but exercised at lunch today.

dragonten, I will include your family in my prayers. I used to work in a hospital, the young cancer patients are heartbreaking.

What the heck was the posting thing???? Is that some sick person trying to get attention? I've only seen a couple of posts that had to be taken off by the mods, and they are very quick to get them.

lol, Karla have fun with Chaos and the strange fence man, Chaso will probably size him up and keep him on track! Does Chaos get along with your babies?

nms, so great to see you again. Moving stuff, it does make a few muscles where there was nothing before. Hope you are enjoying setting up house!

Have a great night all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals