Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 03:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

good morning
lol been up since 4:30 and now it is time to go walk where did the time go oh yeah I have been on here catching up

off for my walk which the first part I have renamed "leash manners training" I thought Lola played around on the leash then there is chaos lol when a 71# chaos says lets go look over here "aunt karla" it is quite the upper body workout so we are workignon that

then off to the gym
no out for lunch for me today if I walk into the same restaurant 3 days in a row they are going to give me my own table lol

so who will be first today !!

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 05:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
back from the walk

Is everyone sleeping in this morning ? I feel so lonely here lol

karla

Old 08-01-2007, 05:59 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Sorry, I have been up, but you know I have been having a time, over in relat.

Almost 4 miles.

Hi everyone..

Old 08-01-2007, 06:47 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Talking Do you sleep?

Karla- I have to ask. My god girl, that's so early ! That's the witching hour for garbage men & drunks ! Not Karlas !!!
My Q: If you're up at 4:30 AM, posted that you are exercising at 5:30 Am and finished by 7:30 AM ; What time do you fall asleep? You must go to bed early. I'm (again) quite impressed. I'm up till 1am watching TV & sometimes I'm taking "Lunesta" ! I beat the crap outta that punching bag at least 3 times a week (sometimes 4) and I'm not knocking myself out.

Well, Kudos to you Karla. Yawnnnn...Need more coffee.....less kids.... lol

Old 08-01-2007, 08:08 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,200,999 times
Good morning,
Before I go to my walk I want to tell you some sad news.
My nieces' 6 weeks old baby girl eye looked kind of cloudy,so they took her to the hospital for some tests,found out yesterday that she has retinablastoma, cancer in the eye! it affects children 3 years and under,which we never heard of. the poor little thing! And 4 months of chemotherapy! can you imagine that. Just need you prayers! my sister just drove down to northern california this morning.
I'll let you know more later,but please pray!!!!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 08:16 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,101,365 times
My prayers are with your little niece dragonten. How very sad. I hope she comes out of this fine.

My walk with Chloe is done. We saw our neighbor dog this morning while we were on our walk, which is always fun for Chloe. He is bigger then her though and kinda bugs her but she puts up with him.

Have a great day all!

Old 08-01-2007, 08:17 AM

942 posts, read 2,583,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good morning,
Before I go to my walk I want to tell you some sad news.
My nieces' 6 weeks old baby girl eye looked kind of cloudy,so they took her to the hospital for some tests,found out yesterday that she has retinablastoma, cancer in the eye! it affects children 3 years and under,which we never heard of. the poor little thing! And 4 months of chemotherapy! can you imagine that. Just need you prayers! my sister just drove down to northern california this morning.
I'll let you know more later,but please pray!!!!!!
Dragonten, Im so sorry to hear that my prayers are with you and your whole family.
Please keep us posted. My nephew waqd diagnosed with stomache cancer when he as five, he kept complaining about stomache pains. His mom kept giving him Pepto Bismol and taking him to the doctor. This type of cancer is diagnosed usually before fie years of age. He died at 13, only wighing 35 lbs, he was such a strong boy. I believe the Lord picked him because I cant imagine any other child going through all of that and still being so chearful always. His name was Jacob. I will pray for your neices baby and put her in a prayer list if you can give me a first name..last is not necessary.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Oh, no. Dragonten, my prayers are with your family. God bless them. Pixie, your family, too. What heartbreakers.

Anyway, I'm home in FL, safe and sound. Got her the 23rd. Since hubby's going to be here in 2 weeks, I'm going to let him swear at the 'puter while he puts it together! Glad to see CD has managed without me. I'm at the library and will check in once in a while when I can.

Me? I've only made it to our"gym" here once, but I think all the box lugging and tugging on furniture the past week qualifies as exercise. Plus, I do manage to get to the pool almost daily. Not that I do laps or anything, but getting into a bathing suit is so traumatic, I'm sure that it qualifies as a cardio workout! LOL

Take care, y'all. Robyn, good to see you. Karla, keep them in line till I'm back, ok??

Miss you all.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:58 AM

Good walk,cool morning!
Thanks for all your prayers and keep praying,good thing it is detected early at 6 weeks,but poor thing going through chemo.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
good morning
lol been up since 4:30 and now it is time to go walk where did the time go oh yeah I have been on here catching up

off for my walk which the first part I have renamed "leash manners training" I thought Lola played around on the leash then there is chaos lol when a 71# chaos says lets go look over here "aunt karla" it is quite the upper body workout so we are workignon that

then off to the gym
no out for lunch for me today if I walk into the same restaurant 3 days in a row they are going to give me my own table lol

so who will be first today !!

karla
Karla,I know you are a strong,motherly type,you want the best for everyone,
anyone can see that! maybe you are a cancer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals