Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,069,902 times

Advertisements

Yay we all know it is going to be great !!!
Can't wait for an update

We say goodbye to May today
I can not believe how fast May went
As a matter of fact where did the month go

I have 1st of the month work stuff to get started on as well as a trip to the bank.

I am going to hit the treadmill before doing anything else
24 days till I have a wedding to go to and the new dress I got for the wedding is not "forgiving" lol so I need to focus

May have to get Sues "wittish" out

Going to hit 90 today oh joy lol

So what are you all up to today ?

Last edited by FLPL75; 05-31-2011 at 04:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 06:12 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,351,268 times
GOOD LUCK BOB!!!!!!!!

I'm recovering from a very long weekend! That being said, I have to catch up on laundry and all the other good stuff around the house that didn't get done!

Was hoping to go for a nice windy walk this morning, but it looks like the weather is turning. Big black clouds are looming.

Did approx' six hours of mulching Sunday. Don't think I need to do strength exercises today! Will take some photos of the garden and post probably tomorrow.

FB friends... check out the photos on my page from the Memorial Ceremony.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:46 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,211,354 times
Man I am dragging this morning. Got up with Bob at 5:45 with every intention of getting an early start to the day, after he left I crawled back to bed and just got up about a half hour ago! So much for getting an early start.

Sue I think those storms are headed our way too, they are predicting very severe weather about 2 or 3 this afternoon. The sky is very blue and sun shinning right now, very wonderful morning! I did see your pictures, very nice!

Karla don't you just hate computers? Lol, Bob had the same thing happen yesterday when he went to CVC, the computers were down and he had to wait until they rebooted before checking out!

Not sure what my day will hold besides job hunting. I'll probably have to come back this afternoon to let you know what type of exercise I do. Bob was pretty excited to begin work today! He was out the door at 6:05 am!

Old 05-31-2011, 06:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,230,142 times
LOL...Sandy, you got an early start...it's just the rest of the day that got delayed!

GOod morning.

Sounds like you both had an eventful weekend, Karla and Sue.

I did 2 miles today, but I finally got my butt into the weight room and got started on that again. It felt good, but I'm pretty sure I'll stiffen up a bit later. I took it easy, tho. I only did one set of each exercise. Yes, I did do some side bendy things.

Got my morning chores done, but I need to do some housework. Not sure yet what, but I'll get some stuff done.

Have a great day, all.

Old 05-31-2011, 06:59 AM

Yay 40 mins on the treadmill done
Watched that show extreme couponing that is on demand

Seriously I think it borders on hoarding it doesn't matter if you only pay 20 cents or free what in the world are you going to do with 72 bottles of mustard and 62 bottles of maalox

Old 05-31-2011, 07:11 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,211,354 times
Karla I was reading that about the show here on CD. In Indiana I had a few people who were excellent in their shopping (about 100.00 worth of stuff for 25.00) but I agree, what will you do with all of that stuff, it DOES have a shelf life and in most circumstances it is not years down the road!

Old 05-31-2011, 08:01 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,195,764 times
Morning peeps!

Hot morning here! Shadow is declining to participate today, although she did manage to go visit the cookie ladies. I can't even get her to go to the barn. She missed the cookout yesterday because she would not come out of the house.

We have a chance for ugly weather overnight. This has been an interesting spring.....

And we had a lovely, impromptu cookout yesterday. It was so very peaceful out there. Best part? There were a ton of people at the house I am wanting to rent removing stuff from the house. I know the man has called my references and there have been lots of people out there all week cleaning the place out. Fingers crossed!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:26 AM

fingers crossed Evey !!!

If you need more references he can ask any of us

Bank done
kitchen is cleaned
now off to work on deposits and reconciling the books
it is quite toasty out there so I will hit the books instead of the garden
Niece & baby got to go home this morning
lol nephew-in-law told my sister she had to go to a hotel tonight because he wants the babys first night at home to just be them.
Plus today is also their 3rd anniversary so I am sure with his parents & my sister all there they are looking forward to a quiet company-less evening

wow doesn't it just seem like yesterday that I was dress shopping for her wedding

Old 05-31-2011, 12:14 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,230,142 times
Good for nephew-in-law. I hope it will be a very special night for them.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,509,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
Plus today is also their 3rd anniversary so I am sure with his parents & my sister all there they are looking forward to a quiet company-less evening
It might be comany-less, but it won't necessarily be quiet!

Today I did an upper body workout, about 23 minutes. So glad they got the cable stuff fixed.

Haven't heard from Billy in a few days, which is very unusual, so I hope everything's okay and he's just really busy.

Well, mh is getting off early and we are going out to check on the boat-they put it in yesterday at the temporary place, and he has to run the pumps, and other fun stuff, maybe scrub the swim platform--maybe not! It is hot hot hot! Couple days ago the furnace was on.

Good luck Evey, hope you get it. That would be so cool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals