Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2011, 04:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Back is feeling really good today so I think the "adjustment stretching" may of worked
Hey lol maybe I can ditch this PT next week

I head there again this morning then home to get the work stuff that I didn't get done yesterday because of all of the phone calls done today

They are saying 50% chance of rain later today we did get a little bit last night

We need a slow moving system that will sit over us for a day or 2 with a slow soaking rain to get it down into the soil

I might even tackle the guestroom today lol Friday & MIL will be here before I know it

Anyone want to come help !!!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2011, 06:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
G'morning.

Gotta run. Taking friends to the airport shortly.

Did 2 miles with 15 min. of weights in between.

I'll be back..............

Old 06-28-2011, 06:29 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,559 times
Finally back...! Long story... Good news, hubby is not going to the sand box. First time in 17 years I asked him not to do something regarding his work. I still feel really bad, but he completely understood.

Anyhoo...

I hope everyone is doing well. I really need to get back to exercising daily. Getting a little chubby in the middle. I'm undertaking a small gardening project. My AC unit is unfortunately on the south side of the house, so I'm landscaping around it to give it some shade. I need help hauling the landscaping rock out of here, so I have to wait for my hubster. It's sitting in a variety of buckets at the moment. I hate that rock with every fiber of my aching body!
Started volunteering with the Wisconsin Ice Age Trail by taking photos of the volunteers who are working on the trail. Had so much fun and can't wait to do more.

Have a wonderful and fun filled day!

Old 06-28-2011, 06:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, you must be so relieved!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk around the neighborhood this morning. In a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later to the barn to hunt mousies and have a birthday party for one of our kids.

Somewhere in between all of that I need to find time to go to the grocery store and to the pet store. Not very much food for anybody here in the house......

Old 06-28-2011, 07:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Yes, I am so happy for you Sue! I understand completely how hard that must be for you, I never tell hubby no either; however I would under those circumstances.

Karla glad your back is feeling better, and that the guys are following legal advice to stop pita from harrassing them!

I am in the middle of applying for jobs, but had to take a break to get Morgan to school. In about 1/2 hour I have to pick her up and take her to her friends house for the day. They are planning on hunting frogs and having a lazy summer day filled with 8 year old fun! Maddie is at her other grandma's for the day giving me a day off.

Sunny right now and am hoping I can finish up the day with a bike ride. We have a big bike trail about 5 miles from here and I am thinking to make it about 2 miles on that, big adjustment and hoping I can make that.

Gotta get and find something to wear. Have a good one all.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:59 AM

Sue, I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am that your hubby's not going over there. What a weight off your shoulders.

Evey, getting anything good at the store???

Sandy, enjoy your day off.

It's going to be a lazy day here at the nms household. DH needs a day away from gardening and lifting and working in the heat. I can't decide whether to iron some clothes today or dust or do both or just veg out!

CYL

Old 06-28-2011, 02:22 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Hurray for you Sue, that is wonderful to hear.

Today I did a goofy workout that I found, there's a whole bunch of them, called the butt bible workouts, this trainer was sort of cracking me up! [pardon the pun-sort of]

Well, off to do some stuff--might mow out front, not sure though.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Morning ladies

Sue I am with the others in knowing how glad you are that hubby is staying here
The Wisconsin Ice Age Trail sounds interesting so I googled it and what a wonderful project. Talk about hard working volunteers !!!

Evey I am going to come hang out at the barn lots of B-day cakes

Sandy sounds like a fun day for the girls. I remember when I was that age we were living in upstate PA with my grandfather and there was this creek where we would also go frog and tadpole hunting we had so much fun. It was one of my favorite times when I was little

lol Connie on the new workouts you found. I can see the look on hubby face if he asks "whatcha doing" & I say "butt bible workout"
he keeping it funny makes it easier

Well rehab kicked up a notch I guess they add more each time
This was like a mini gym workout
Started on the bike then,the "core" exercises then off to the leg press

Hey you know when doing ab workouts and the video says to tighten your "abs" by pressing into the floor well needless to say I wasn't getting it
so the PT lady put her hand under my lower back and said " imagine my hand is a bug and you want to squash it" lol light-bulb time now I get it

We finished with that rotating stretch the guy did the other day to reposition my left hip she said my hips are almost even so as much as I dislike that one it seems to be working

Got all of my paperwork caught up and books reconciled also had a interesting chat with corporate
The owner made us an interesting offer
I might of mentioned I negotiated them holding the note when CD decided to buy the business
Well they offered a really good discount if he shortens the note and can pay it off by Nov 1. plus they would wave the management fee till the end of the year
Little do they know CD & I had discussed this a few weeks ago
So yay I have a new and really fun project
Right now we are at about 10% but when I spoke to CD about this last night once he has spoken to his "people" I may come back with a counter offer 12% discount by Nov 1 but 15% if we can do it in 45 days

Once the loan is paid I think the rest of the stuff (lease vendor accounts etc)can be put into his name (these are the questions I will be asking the owner today)
Of course should that happen it would mean more work for me so I am going to suggest instead of paying me more for the extra work to think about giving me a small % of the business
It would be a win win

Old 06-29-2011, 05:53 AM

Karla...you're the next Bill Gates...you rock!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals