Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 03:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

I know it's Tuesday but it feels like Monday
lol So I guess I am going to be running a day behind all week

I have PT at 8:30
It will be interesting to see if all the digging I did yesterday sent my hip out of whack again

Can't wait to see what new exercises he gives me today
lol if I look at PT as a personal training session it isn't so bad

I have a ton of work to get done when I get back I have to close out last week and reconcile the books

I want to run to the nursery to get some idea of what I want to put in the front beds where the BA holly bushes were

I am thinking Camellia's I need to see when the areas get shaded

What are you all up to today ?

Pattie are you getting excited about leaving tomorrow !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
p.s. almost forgot
NN came out while hubby was removing the Holly bushes
uh oh we both looked at each other and headed for the garage
we could imagine what she would say after the tree removal episode
lol then I saw her standing under the big tree in her front yard holding a book
I told hubby see she went and got her bible and is praying for our bushes
of course she had to come over and inquire, hubby said "we are afraid the disease that got the one bush may of spread"

I almost fell over later when we came home and she walked over and said "the front of the house looks great it is so much more open without the bushes"

yay I got all of my work done deposits & checks recorded books reconciled

now off to PT

Old 07-05-2011, 06:54 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning!

Lol Karla, NN sure comes out when it comes to tree and bush removal!

We had a wonderful time yesterday and Bob was ready to come back up here by 9 pm. Needless to say I watched the fireworks on the lake last night and not at Kim's. Can't say I was surprised, he had a few beers and that and the hot sun! Food was wonderful, everyone brought something and we had so many desserts! Yummy.

I have an interview today, a leasing consultant job in downtown GR. Not too impressed with the location and I am debating about going, but what the heck it is good interviewing practice. It is on the outskirts of downtown in what we call the Heartside neighborhood, not known for being too nice. The reviews I have read about the complex is good tho, besides the reviews say the repairs are done in a slow manner. What has me guessing (besides the location) is someone said in a review it is income based. Well over here where we live I would say that is good, over there..........might just be section 8 housing! Still milling it over.

GOtta get be back later.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Sandy I wish I could get someone to even offer me an interview. I would work in the "low rent district" as long as I didn't have to live on site.

Shadow & I have been to visit the cookie ladies this morning. I was hoping she would want to take a nice long walk today since I over-indulged last night, but no such luck.

I am hoping to hear from the man with the house today so I can start cleaning over there.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, gang.

Karla, I'm trying to get excited...ain't happenin'.

Did manage to get a mani/pedi this a.m. at the place I like. At least my hands and feet look gorgeous!

Gotta get some last minute stuff done that I know DH won't do.....

CYL

Old 07-05-2011, 10:48 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,

Did an hour on the treadmill today after about a week of doing nothing. Got to get motivated in this hot weather.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:51 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
I hear you Evey, it is tough in Indiana, one of the many reasons we moved here.

My interview was rescheduled for tomorrow the office mgr. was not able to make it to work today. I'm not real impressed

GOtta get back to sending out resumes. Evey have you thought about sending resumes to vets offices?

Old 07-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
OMG, Casey Anthony was found not guilty in murdering her daughter. Only guilty of lying to the cops.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:40 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
I saw that. I am guessing this is going to be one of those cases where someone will just shoot her on sight one day. Karma is a b i t c h.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:14 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Today I did an upper body workout, and as usual am behind on everything.

Evey, that food sounds ooober delicious!

Wow, that's shocking about Casey Anthony. Like OJ. My MIL called me last week and she said she was just completely absorbed in that case, which is not like her at all. She ain't gonna like this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals