U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 07:03 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,211,781 times

Advertisements

Oh, Evey, nice to see you too. I can't live without a/c.

Sandy, thanks. Clara's hanging in there, but it's not going to be easy. BIL did make it there today. They've taken her off morphine because it was causing hallucinations and they'll do radiation on her hip because it's what's causing her pain. I'd tell them no, but that's her call, not mine. The brain cancer is not just one big tumor, it's lots of little ones all over, so it's not looking good, but at least John was there in time.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Off to the in-laws' former house tomorrow. LOL..I just realized...today, I was at the former in-laws' house and tomorrow I'm going to the current in-laws' former house. Must be tired..it was funny to me!

Hi, Cheryl. I hope the fires are all as easily contained. I'm proud of your participation. Be safe.

kinkeytoes, extreme dieting - not good. Please be careful.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 06:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,584,924 times
morning ladies

Well yesterday I was just about to get read to head to PT and couldn't remember if it was 8:30 or 8:45 so I called and she said "no you apt is Wednesday

Um no it was Tues (the front desk women are a little ditzy) but what ever
so I did laundry and cleaned up the kitchen
Then cleaned up my backlog on the DVR

The heat index was over 100 so I was not venturing outside

Pattie sending good thoughts for your sister MIL and the family
I am with you just keep the pain under control

Connie you find the greatest named workouts 20 min sweat lol hey that can't say they didn't warn you

Sandy hurry back on line we will miss you

Evey yay on the AC I have been watching on the news about the midwest heat wave. It is hotter up there than here

Cheryl I am so glad you guys got rain. Glad to hear they have the fires under control. Great job you all are doing

lol Lisa guess what !! there is a Tulsa about 15 mis from me every time I see the commercial I poke hubby and say "lets sign up"
Hmm I think they even offer a underwater welding class
I am a certified diver !!
Hey it could be a new career

Old 07-13-2011, 07:09 AM

20,545 posts, read 28,619,690 times
nms- Hopefully Clara can just be kept comfortable. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Karla- There is a lot of ditziness going around. So many employees do not know how to do their jobs...and then they think they are worth a fortune

I know...I saw the Welding school was also in your area...but they only offer long programs. Maybe you can find someone to teach you privately. Does hubby also want to learn?

I would love to dive. I have never done it before. That is one of the few things on my bucket list Maybe this winter I can talk hubby into it

Old 07-13-2011, 07:30 AM

lol Lisa no hubby thinks I am crazy

You should try diving it is amazing !!! So relaxing

Oh and I do it and don't swim so ...... if I can do it anyone can

Old 07-13-2011, 07:51 AM

20,545 posts, read 28,619,690 times
Where did you learn to dive? Do you have your own equipment or can you rent?

Old 07-13-2011, 02:13 PM

I learned right here in JAX
Did the first part in a spring then went to West Palm for the final "check out dive"

I have my own stuff but renting is easy

Took 2 weekends
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals