Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2011, 04:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,172,773 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Yay it is Friday

Of course I have the bank but I am going to try and get there early

I am then having "girls day" with my friend We haven't had one in awhile

I need to pick up some odds & ends so we just wander

PT exercises when I get back

40 % chance of rain but lol I am not holding my breath

What are you planning for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 06:01 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,462,175 times
Good morning!!!

Ugh!!! I was up most of the night with my pug. Her tummy wasn't doing well. I could hear it gurgling very loudly most of the night and she stayed by our door all night. I gave her some Pepto about 3am and sat with her for a awhile. I feel bad when animals are sick. They have no way of telling you exactly what is wrong.

Hubby and I play a pool game called 101. We started playing it with another couple when we used to RV. It's a longer game and anyone can win....which is nice for me b/c my hubby can kick my butt in 8 ball. We only got the 1 real game yesterday and hubby won by 1 point.

Looks like we "might" get some rain today. We have 250 pounds of grass seed and 15 bales of hay to get on the bank at the property across the way. I have to tape my belly button before we seed and hay. Don't laugh. Every time I get near straw/hay it ends up in my belly button and I get an infection...and it's a little bellybutton

I'm waiting for the coffee to get perk. I am so tired.

Karla- Which cooking shows do you like?

Have a great Friday!!!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,135 times
Morning!

Lisa do you have the old perculator type of coffee maker too? I do and I love it, nothing can make coffee better

Evey, good luck for Lucy, that is what Cassy was like the last year of her life. At points we knew her back legs were bad but when it came being off leash she ran like the wind

I have some resumes to drop off today, some faxes to get off and I still have to get a few new books. I slept in today and walking did not happen so I will have to put in Denise CD. It's been awhile since I used her.

Gotta get.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:38 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,462,175 times
Sandy-Yes I have a peculator coffee maker for the stove top. It makes great coffee...but it takes a longer to get a cup in the morning.

Good luck with the resumes.

Are you getting books for fun? I love reading. I have to go to the library this afternoon. They should have about 8 books for me to pick up...I know what I will be doing this weekend

Old 08-05-2011, 07:37 AM

Mine is the plug in type that perks! Love the coffee from it! I know it takes about 5 minutes on mine to wait for the coffee but well worth the wait.

Books = my down time, sometimes it gets very intense looking for work so I use that to calm down. Plus my Morgan does not read very well and Maddie and I will go out to the deck for quiet reading time and Morgan will join us with her library book. Then we all talk about what we just read. Relaxing for me, and good reading experience for her. The school she goes to has discovered she lacks the control to focus on things that are hard for her, once she was tested for a learning disability they found out she has ADD (not surprising her Dad and one uncle have it also), Tricia does not want to medicate her so we are all working hard with her to attempt to have her advance some of her skills. This year will be the year that she has to make a decision, Morgan can not fall any further behind.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,282,354 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow, Mickey, TT, and I have been for a nice walk this morning. Shadow & I just got back from town, where she visited with her cookie ladies while I ran a few errands.

I have been slacking on the unpacking since I finished the desk and got internet (imagine that). This afternoon is back to unpacking.

Karla, fried cheese curds are like bite sized fried cheese. Except I don't think it is mozzarella.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:13 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,299,151 times
Evey, I don't know what kind of cheese it's from. I think the curd I normally have is from cheddar.

Nothing made coffee like my corningware electric percolator. Yum. They quit making it because the glue holding the handle to the pot would melt, the pot fell off and people got burned. Bummer.

No walks yesterday or today, what with co. but I'm sure I worked it off with housework, etc.

SIL's are gone, it's nice to have our house back. Long story...will try to remember to write later. It was a decent visit, tho...no major drama, TG.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,562,392 times
Today I did a short ten minute workout that's actually pretty tough. Not having a good day.

Sandy, sounds like you're doing a very good thing. Maybe the extra attention will help her, I hate to see them medicating kids these days. Why is it that WE were never diagnosed and dosed with these things?

Have a good day all.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 08-05-2011 at 02:12 PM..

Old 08-05-2011, 02:45 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,454,292 times
I danced for the past couple of days. I have been having PT as I hurt my ankle running. The PT has helped lots and I learned some new stretches that I'll do when I can start running again. As opposed to the Dr's view the PTs are like...we'll get you back to running. Noice. I mean...running is free.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:38 PM

Sounds like a plan Kinky Glad you are having PT, it is working on Karla.

Yep Connie, script writers are badddddd now. My general practice doctor wanted to medicate everything wrong with me, lol I told him write all the scripts you want I don't have to fill them, he was flabbergasted! Tricia just talked to Morgan's new doctor yesterday and he just talked to her, told her he understood her stand and explained ADD in layman's terms so we could understand what it is and how it affects those who have it. He pretty much told her until the human race stops saying "this person is different" things won't change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals