Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 04:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Early start today because I have to be at PT at 7:30
lol what was I thinking well I guess it sounded like a good idea yesterday when I made the apt. I was trying to get one early so when they called me with my MRI apt it wouldn't be at the same time

The MRI is at 12 (get there at 11:30)

Hubby went downtown today to the office this morning

Of course we didn't see one drop of rain yesterday it all went South

I have the hadnyman coming this afternoon to give me a quote on re-grouting some of the kitchen tiles
I may even get a quote on tiling the back splash I really like those glass tiles I have been seeing

oh lol 55% chance of rain today we shall see
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 06:15 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning!

I was up with the birds today and will probably regret it later today but what can ya do!

Got an interview this afternoon with the housing commission, the job description has my name on it lol! Now to convince the person interviewing me

Went on a short walk this morning minus Max who was sleeping in. Weather up here is still muggy but the temperatures are falling into the 80's and it is quite nice.

Gotta get, be back later.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:32 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
Hope you guys get some rain. We've had more than our fair share the last few weeks... not complaining though!

Good luck today Sandy. Got everything crossed for you!

Rough night lastnight, but the sight of a rather large red shouldered hawk sitting on the deck rail cheered me up, along with my coffee. Such a beautiful bird. Just wish I'd had my camera close by.

Really need to get my rear motivated into doing some exercise today. Hopefully the hubby will want to go for a walk later.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:42 AM

Back from PT it was actually good today she worked on the shoulder areas that have been hurting so much the last couple days and it feels so much better

Good luck today on your interview Sandy we all know your going to do great

Sue I will gladly take some of your rain
How cool to see the Hawk !!!
Maybe he will come back

Old 08-09-2011, 08:29 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

I am having some issues with my mouse, so if stuff looks weird blame it on the computer.....

Shadow, Mickey, Buzz, TT, and I went for a nice walk this morning. It was cooler and breezy and all of my critters are wild.

We got a good hard rain last night (sorry Karla) and the grass did not crunch under our feet.

I guess there will be a trip to town today for a new mouse......

Old 08-09-2011, 09:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Yay for friends who have spare computer parts laying around!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, all.

Hubster had the tooth pulled. Man, I married a Drama King. Right now, he's talking to his mother, the b'day girl, so I'm going to have to talk to her too.

Karla, if you have any claustrophobia at all, ask for something to relax you. I never thought I had it, but boy, they put me in that machine and I panicked. I'm ok with the drugs now.

Trying to catch up on stuff I've been putting off. Brought the golf cart charger to the golf cart store and they're looking to see if they can fix it. Made an appt. for my annual GYN visit and am getting ready to call the folks about a dr bill from hubby's issues last year. Fun, fun, fun.

Also catching up on laundry.

I know there was something else I wanted to share w/you all, but I'll be dammed if I can remember it!

Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Lol Pattie, that is okay I do that all the time

Okay pants ironed and waiting to be put on, hair done, make up done, now to go to the zone where I quit running interview questions through my mind!

Karla sounds like muscle issues to me if the PT people can ease the pain. Hubby gets that too and it all revolves around his lower back (which goes out quite a bit), they say the muscles travel up to inflict pain in the shoulder??? That is what he tells me his chiropractor says anyway.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Hey all
Back from my MRI
It was a bit of a wait because they were having a problem with the person ahead of me. I got the impression they were not being still

But I had fun chatting with the ladies behind the window

This was my first time in the closed one it was ok reminded me of being in a very loud tanning bed
I was surprised the closed one are faster, when I went to the open one 3 years ago it took 45 mins this one 20

ok so I am driving home and run into rain I get excited because it is still raining when I get about 4 blocks from my house
Enter my neighborhood and it is bone dry

Had about 30 seconds of a downpour 15 mins ago
There is plenty on the radar so hopefully it won't pass us by

Pattie keep a couple of tea bags handy. If hubby has bleeding from where the tooth was, biting on a wet tea bag will help stop it

Evey - next time you need a computer part come on over the 3rd bedroom/exercise room / computer parts room has lots of bits & pieces

Sandy - I am hoping it is just muscle spasms causing the pain and nothing is "pinched" of course the first apt they had to go over the MRI is Monday

Good luck this afternoon

ok off to find something to eat I am starving

Old 08-09-2011, 01:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Evey, with 3 cats, it's hard to believe you had mouse issues! nyuck nyuck.
When my mouse was messedup, I thought the whole computer was shot, tried everything to get it working right, that i knew how to do anyway. After describing all of it to Billy from afar, he finally said it sounded like we needed a new mouse, so I went down to Walmart and found a wireless one on sale/clearance, and that did the trick. Whew!!

Today I did a short, tough cardio/weights workout.

Have a good one, all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals