Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 04:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

in the AC today because the news is saying extreme heat today with HI of 110 degrees
They are saying it will feel like 100 at 10 am

But yay !! for the first time all week I do not have to rush and be out of the house early !!!
as a matter of fact there is really nothing I have on the to do list

Well except that I am running really low on TP so I may have to run out for a bit

I do have some laundry to do and the PT exercises

Are you northern ladies still enjoying the cool weather
lol Can I send the BA fan up to you

What adventures do you all have planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 05:16 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning.

Hi Karla-Yeah I imagine that Lancaster wouldn't be an exciting college town, lol.

I knew that about the postage but I've never printed it out. The Internet has made so many changes on our lives.

Love your new shirt

Yes it is going to be a wonderful day here It is 66 now and will be sunny and pleasant with a high of 83. Looks like I will be doing yard work today

The pavers are coming back today to do our curbing..woo hoo and then we are done with people and we can lock the gate

I finally beat hubby at pool last night and when I weighed in this morning....I've lost 11 1/2 pounds. It's going to be a good day

Old 08-11-2011, 05:38 AM

Woo hoo on the weight loss & the beating hubby at pool

Old 08-11-2011, 07:21 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Lisa... two thumbs up!!!

Reading yesterday's thread was very sad. That poor little fella. We had a neighbor a few years ago who got into crack. Hubby was military, left on a short hardship tour, and over the edge she went. The saddest thing was they had two children. The house is still full of their belongings and I've no idea what is going on. Hopefully she's clean and the two kiddies are no worse for it.

Well another beautiful day here in the north. I've been pulling cherry toms almost every other day and keeping my neighbors happy! I can't eat them all!

Will be walking when the hubster wakes up.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:56 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Already done with today's exercise, I used the Denise DVD that I have. Tonight I will walk with hubby, we both need to add nightly walks into our routine.

Congrats on the lbs lost Lisa! I have to seriously watch my intake and what I am eating, I know the weight is climbing up again and I don't want it to become anything I can't deal with.

Still beautiful here in MI, skies are beautiful blue and right now the temps are about 77 and everything here is turning into a beautiful green that during the high temperatures was turning brown. lol, last night while sitting outside on the deck I actually needed a sweatshirt on Not cold mind you, but pleasantly cooler than last week.

Just got a phone call from my old doctor's office, the one I had before I moved to NC, she is not accepting new patients with my insurance but because she was my physician before moving she is taking me back..........Yeah! Now to attempt to change my primary care to her, the lady I spoke with yesterday at BCN was not so very nice

Gotta get and run to the store and attempt to contact BCN. Have a good one!

Old 08-11-2011, 08:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow, Mickey & I have been out hunting this morning. TT did not join us, but apparently went on her own. She is now proudly guarding a cicada in the living room. Thank you TT for the giant noisy bug.....

O.K., now I have to go actually read all of yesterday's thread. *hangs head* I have a bad habit of just skimming, especially when there are lots of long posts.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:50 AM

errands done lol the TP-less drama has been avoided
I went to the BA super Target they have a really big frozen section so I looked to see if they had the frozen fried cheese ravioli I like so much and they did and they were on sale I also spied another tasty new item
Mac-n-cheese bites little breaded bites lol of course that went in the cart
Mental note * do note go shopping hungry*

Sandy when I changed my primary and they tried to give me a hard time I said " I am not comfortable with this office so I need to change" Also if the primary you have now is not a female you can use the I am more comfortable with a woman line"
Hopefully you get a nice person today
If they still give you a hard time go up the chain

Wow Sue I just saw cherry tomatoes at the store they were $3.99 for a little container
It is too hot here to grow maters well lol not that I eat them

Evey TT would love our back yard we have these BA grasshoppers that are more like locust she could chase

Old 08-11-2011, 10:53 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Lol Evey all you need now is for Shadow to bring in a ground hog!!!!

Karla, no problem changing today I got a really nice person who actually acted as if they were there to serve me rather than I was interrupting something more important. If people only realized that an attitude across the phone is not a nice way to do your job Now I might just switch Bob's primary care to one of the guy docs at my doctor's office, they can get him in earlier than the one the insurance co assigned him, and he actually has to have a referral to go to the chiropractor, how stupid is that??? I actually (once) had a lady that was way over the border of rude and when I finished with my stuff I told her I hoped she had a better day (lol, that got her attention real fast)!

How do you prepare the fried ravioli? In the oven or in a deep fryer?

Been shopping and got a few new books on the way back and now I am going to take a much needed day off and begin a new book.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:06 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Dropping in to say hi.

Congrats on the weight loss Lisa.

I got my Native American flute the other day and am playing around with it.

Did 45 on the treadmill today. Seems to be so much going on lately, I feel like I'm doing things too routinely. I wish I could find a balance right now.

Old 08-11-2011, 01:26 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Wow, Lisa...I'm proud of ya, lady. I can't get past the 5 lb. mark.

Tet, at Christmas time last year, we handed out cookies and tomatoes to the neighbors!

No walk today - had to report to the Courthouse. Good news - I didn't have to sit on a panel. They didn't tell me that till 10:30, tho.

I forgot to mention in my post that I just put in yesterday's thread - Li'l Dude's mom had a bandage on her arm and it has some sort of stent or port or whatever you call those things you hook up to an IV. I wonder what that's all about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals