Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 05:41 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,335,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
ILisa, I am torn between making a smarta$$ed remark about the fish antibiotics, or going out and buying some!
Go ahead and be a smarty, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hubby also had his tooth fragments taken out. He's had these trying to work their way out for ages and now they're gone. Yay!

Lisa, can your FIL use Splenda??? I've used it in place of sugar in several recipes and you'd never notice the difference.
Good for hubby.

I'm pretty sure my FIL can have Splenda. He does eat sweets just in very small doses.

Evey-Bummer. So sorry about your day.

Sandy-Were the jars too cool when you added the salsa? Were you able to salvage the salsa from the broken jars?

Strawberry sauce sounds good. You could also use it for waffles. Sorry it didn't set.

Karla-I just checked for you. The Erythomycin has been discontinued.

So glad hubby is doing well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 06:14 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,919 times
No Lisa I don't think the jars were too cool, I had already boiled them to sterilize them but the salsa itself may have been cold, I did not cook it but cold packed it. Half of the jars made it through it so I am thinking it was a defect. The salsa was not a save, it broke in the hot water bath

I was just thinking the strawberries would be good on waffles, Tricia has a waffle maker that I just found while cleaning out a cabinet (one of the ones I did not clean months ago).

Old 08-19-2011, 07:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
Sandy, how old are your jars?? I found when my jars reached a certain age, they'd start doing that.

Evey, sorry to hear about your "adventure". So did you apply at home or just mentally say *&^% it all???

Karla, happy to hear about hubby's cyst. My DH's is thrilled he finally had the fragments removed. He's a changed man!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
Thanks Lisa
It was a good idea anyway lol I may ask the vet to write me a script when I take the dogs for their kennel cough shots before we board them for the trip

Sandy lol now I want waffles with strawberries for breakfast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals