Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2011, 04:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

ok so if we all leave now we should be there in time

ok this is a bit corny but wouldn't it be fun to pick 1 day each week where we all "come to dinner"

I guess we are going for breakfast our friends are out of town
but hubby needs to stop at home depot for a couple things he didn't get yesterday
like the heating elements for the hot water heater

I want to stop at target for a pair of slip on sneakers so I can get on the exercise bike tomorrow
I got the ok from the PT lady

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 04:53 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good morning.

Uh, sorry, guys, but the dinner was LAST night. But we do have lots of leftovers. That would be fun if we could get together on occasion. I want to come to your house, Karla, because you guys grill steaks and, IMO, we don't "fire up the barby" enough at our house.

I'm not sure what we're doing today. I may watch some tv this morning; I'd like to see GMA's tribute to 9/11. And then I'm turning it off for the day.

Hey, it looks like it's finally going to stop raining down here, at least for a few days. The forecast is looking pretty good for this week. Still on the warm side, tho.

Today is DH's parents' 67th Anniversary, so we'll be giving them a call later.

OK, gotta run. Take care, all.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
lol pattie thats me a day late and a dinner short

congrats to hubbys parents

I will gladly take you rain we haven't seen any for I think 10 days now

Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Good morning greetings from the beautiful crisp sunny mountains of TN

Karla-Ok..put me down for Yankee Pot Roast dinner or Lasagna. Those are my best meals

Have fun shopping.

nms-Leftovers are good

Happy Anniversary to DH's parents. That's a long time. Do they still talk to each other, lol?

Hubby and I have been together for 14 years but since we are together 24/7 I figure we are coming up on at least 30-35 years And I've known him since I was 9 He's been in my life forever, lol.

Well...it looks like tomorrow is the day We are going to head out and take a nice slow trip...yeah right. Hubby is already saying we have to get up early....I said why? I don't want to throw off our whole schedule and then be too tired to stop at some sites

Woo hoo....I have lost 16 pounds and just in time for NY food

Last minute stuff here. Just the last of the laundry, cleaning up, and packing.

Does anyone here know how to play a card game called May I? Hubby and I used to play it years ago with a great older couple who were our neighbors for a Winter. Anyway, I would love to teach my in-laws.

OK....gotta go surf around

Old 09-11-2011, 06:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Karla take it easy on the treadmill okay?

Pattie I was just thinking about steak on the grill, we are limited to nice days for the grill up here, although I have been known to start up the grill in January and February! Congrats to hubby's parents, I don't expect to ever see that many years anniversary we married late in life but than again you never know.

Lisa have fun on your trip! Do you cook when on the road or do you just eat out and wait to park the RV?

I'm not planning on anything today but sending out resumes. Have a few new ones in my in box and I am going to begin applying for seasonal help at the local stores. That way I can get a pay check flowing in and still look for office help.

Have a good one.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Lisa, congrats on the weight loss!

Shadow & I just got back from an awesome walk down by the river. We have not been on the river since late spring when it got too blasted hot to be out. Shadow was in heaven, and there were plenty of squirrels and chipmunks out ready to play.

In about half an hour I am meeting one of the kids at the barn to ride. Then I am thinking about doing some housework.....

Old 09-11-2011, 11:58 AM

Hi, gang.. Couldn't get online for a while. For some reason, I decided to push the reset button on the modem and...voila! Here I am!

Lisa, I'll take either dinner. For some reason, I've always done a great turkey or prime rib dinner. DH's parents do talk, I guess. I would consider her side more of a nag than a conversation. Let's just say she's not the nicest person in the world. FIL definitely has a special place in heaven, that's for sure.

Sandy, we actually grilled more in the winter months up north than we do in the summer months down here!

Evey, if you run out of housework..... Just sayin'!

Old 09-11-2011, 01:24 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,946,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
lol pattie thats me a day late and a dinner short

congrats to hubbys parents

I will gladly take you rain we haven't seen any for I think 10 days now
Shhhh! Please don't say the "r" word. That was the start of our problems. Fortunately, the levee held and despite a record breaking crest, my town was spared. But the town across the river and the towns just above us had quite a bit of flooding in their homes. Still waiting for all the bridges to be inspected and reopened. But my family and friends are all safe.

Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM

Glad to hear everyone's ok, TG.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Lisa have fun on your trip! Do you cook when on the road or do you just eat out and wait to park the RV?
Thanks. Yes I usually cook all of our meals when we RV. Once in awhile we eat out. But as soon as we hit NY and all the family we get fed very well. I think we are the highlight for my MIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!

Lisa, congrats on the weight loss!

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
FIL definitely has a special place in heaven, that's for sure.
I feel that way about my MIL. She is a saint to put up with my FIL

tg-I am happy to hear that your town was safe from flooding. So sorry about all of the others. It must be devastating.

OK...all packed, cleaned and ready to go. Have a great week..or two and I'll check in when I can. Most likely in the evenings at the campgrounds.

See ya!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals