Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 04:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Friday !!!

I have to get my invoice & payroll checks written & then hubbys going to take me to the bank
We have to be out of here by 7:50 so we can be back before the workmen get here at 9

Not sure what I am going to do today shoulder is really sore so I may have to have a do nothing day other than my PT stretches

It is going to hit 90 today but they say a cold front is suppose to be coming through this weekend and we will only hit 84

What are you all up to this weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 05:46 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Currently 41 degrees here, on the way to 63 this afternoon. Last night I broke out the polar fleece sheets. Cats came from the 4 corners of the universe to get on the bed, and I slept like a rock for the first time in months. Yay for cooler weather!

Shadow has gone out to pee this morning, and is now in a ball on the couch under a fuzzy blanket. *shakes head*

The horse show is tomorrow. That means today will be frantic. We still have a few jumps to paint, we need to go to Tractor Supply to get prizes, and my horse desperately needs his whiskers trimmed and mane pulled. 15 of our horses are showing tomorrow so that will be a busy day as well.

Old 09-16-2011, 06:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning!

Have fun Evey! Oh and Macie was with Shadow today, cuddled under the covers and saying "no not me, I'm not going out there".

Yep we are well into fall now, funny last weekend it was warm and now I can see the leaves changing color. Jesse still has not covered the pool and he best get going this weekend to do so. Bob said he will help him, we must get over there before the fall rains begin because when he was patching Jesses' roof he did not exactly get the right spot. It leaks but only after a beating with rain so Bob thinks he has to seal the crease a little better. It will be a good weekend for that with the cooler temperatures.

I've done my application work already this morning and plan on hitting one more store, Kohl's, they too are ready to begin seasonal hiring.

No walk this AM so I am def going to get Denise out later in the morning.

Have a great day all

Old 09-16-2011, 08:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all.

Did my 3 mile walk this a.m. Felt good. Back has recovered from the marathon shopping experience yesterday.

DH is out running errands, I'm putterin' around the house, cooking and stuff. I have split pea soup on the stove right now. Am going to go shower and then start the beef barley, since it's a longer soup. We'll have the pea soup today and the beef barley probably tomorrow or the next day. Yum.

Cooler weather??? What's that??? At least it hasn't been as humid down here, but that's going to change soon.

OK, gotta run.

Hugs, all.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:51 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,950,527 times
I brought my plants in from the screened porch last night. I get nervous when it starts to get cooler because I lost a lot of plants one year when I neglected to pay attention. It didn't get below freezing but it did get pretty chilly so I'm glad they're in for the winter.

Haven't walked in three days, so I put on my jacket and started moving. Believe it or not, I only made it 20 minutes and I was e x h a u s t e d. I think I have to work my way back to a mile and a half.

Need to get to the store to pick up school supplies. There's a drive in progress for the flood victims and notebooks and pencils are needed. Although the schools weren't flooded, they still haven't reopened because so many of the children are staying with relatives out of town. It's an awful mess.

Old 09-16-2011, 01:44 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Oh Sandy, I think it would be great to work at Kohl's, as long as it was somewhere out of the public eye.

Pretty cold here too. BOO.

Today I increased the weight on my dumbells, and did the 26 min. cardio interval workout, wore my newish super tight sneakers too for extra discomfort.

Billy got 3 packages today--2 of the cookies and brownies and other stuff from here and another one I sent from Amazon. He got the other amazon one yesterday, had a JayZ, Kanye West CD, a Brian Regan DVD-that guy is hilarious, and an apples to apples game. That'll have to hold him until he gets home, they're closing the APO. But he said the cookies and brownies were [I won't quote him] really good!
He 'sounded' really happy, and that makes me really happy.

Karla, thanks again for that tip on sucking the air out of the baggies. I can't believe how well that worked! Oh,he has a new profile pic up on FB from this year's military ball, I'm guessing.

Have a good day everyone.

Evey, I'm with Shadow! We can share that fuzzy blanket!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:18 PM

Sounds like you and Billy had a nice chat. Glad to hear everything arrived "really good".

Old 09-16-2011, 04:46 PM

Whooooo-hooooo!!! I got the job!!!!!!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:52 PM

Oh, Evey! Congratulations! When do you start???

Old 09-16-2011, 05:24 PM

A week from Monday. What a relief! I have never been this broke in all my whole entire life.

I stopped by the gas station and let them know as soon as I found out. I will work my whopping 16 hours next week, then I will start the new job on the 26th.

The new job will be as a second tier sub-contractor for the state of Indiana, processing applicants for state programs like food stamps and medical assistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals